Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im looking for someone....

• 23-11-2002 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

ok this is an utterly stupid thing to do but meh. Does anyone know an Emma Treacy? she lives in Carlow....i think. :D she goes to kilkenny college....small....black hair....? anyone? ah damn....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

it just so happens i offer a stalking service, i can trace her down for ya... for a nominal fee. i also perform *extra* services if require, pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Baldy

Oh ur a smooth operator Yeah baby yeah!!

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

what age is she as i know a few ppl who go there! coz i went there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I think I'll keep an eye on this thread....

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

um....why exactly?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

ok this is an utterly stupid thing to do...

Dont panic, Aragorn. Inquiring about someone over the net might be considered potentialy dodgy. I'm sure you know this student to some degree and are not a nutter but someone else here might be.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭JessieG

while were on the subject does any one know a pat murphy from........damn where was it again....oh yeah IRELAND!

only joking pet im sure you'll trakc this chick down and if her name is on the six o clock news in the not too distant future we can always say we knew you when

LEAVE ME ALONE!! big bullies......and anyway ive found her so ha.

Burned!!! (somehow)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

LEAVE ME ALONE!! big bullies......and anyway ive found her so ha.

She was behind you all along! Always the last place you look...

yea....she was behind me all the time....people should know i never look back there...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

Kilkenny has a College now?? -- Wow, wondering who thought that was a good idea....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

No, it doesnt, its actually a boarding school for the rich kids. It's only a secondary school.

John `

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

well there is ST. Kierans College, priesty place... mite not be doing it now though O_o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ManWithThePlan

AFAIK, Carlow IT have a campus in Killkenny where they offer a few courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

i know emma and how would she get into a boarding school for rich kids???????

wow someone knows her here. you sure you know her? and its not for rich kids. i go there as a day pupil and well i like to be modest. but not everyone there's a snotty lil rich kid. a good few skangers aswell.

Advertisement