Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Custom Games Testers Wanted

• 11-01-2011 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

Need about 10 people to help with testing of my custom game modes.. pm me on psn (my psn is oneill787) if interested..
    thanks in advance..
    :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

as in hacked modes? jog on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Krudler, you can make custom private matches legit in Blops, such as Spas only, just I never figured out how.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

krudler wrote: »
    as in hacked modes? jog on.

Hahaha

"jog on"

That reminds me of Hot Fuzz, epic movie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Leeg17 wrote: »
    "jog on"

That reminds me of Hot Fuzz, epic movie :D

"Wanna be the biggest cop in town? fuck off up the model village!"

• Advertisement

I could be here all night quoting from that and Shaun of the Dead but here's a few of my favourites.

Fuzz:

"Someone from Lon-don called.."

"I always wanted to be a policeman-officer"

"Are there any questions?
    Yeah, is it true that there's a point on a man's head where if you shoot it, it will blow up?"

"You do know there are more guns in the country than there are in the city.
    Everyone and their mums is packin' round here!
    Like who?
    Farmers.
    Who else?
    Farmers' mums"

Really can't wait for the last movie, no news of a release this year tho :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭oneill787

yes hot fuzz is an epic movie but i suggest talking about it on another thread.. The custom games have nothing to do with hacks there is a mode in black ops where youc an change the settings and save on your fileshare so if your interested gis a shout

Advertisement