Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Abrakebabra..

• 27-12-2002 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

We have 2-3 branches over here [Bahrain - Middle East] and it says that it's an Irish fast food resturant..
    One day I saw a commericale that says this:-
    "Abrakebabra, the Irish resturant with the world's most famouse food!!" oO

I dunno, I guess I want to check if this is really an Irish resturant or something else..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Yes it started in Ireland but as far as I know it's franchised out so it probably won't be owned by an Irish person.

[modedit]
    Bold dont be saying things like that etho_ please....
    [/modedit]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Zanza

Naw, it's cool, I just wondered if what I ate was Irish or something else.. ^^;

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Taco chips in bahrain. sounds hot!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭xern

Originally posted by DeadBankClerk
    [modedit]yes it was and thats why its been removed[/modedit]

sweet jesus thats a bit much! iiirc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Remember the song?

Abra-abra-kebabra,
    Where they food'll reach out and stab ya.

There were several verses but I've long forgotten them.

My advice is if you stick to the main stuff like chips and donor kebabs you'll be grand.

They do a nice Donor. The cheeze-bacon fries are good too. Everythings a bit overpriced though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Such a filthy looking place.
    The only place I detest more is KFC. Supermacs isnt far off either. It's all crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

for bacon+cheese chips - SnackBox, Shop Street, Galway. Excellent.

Abrakebabra is shíte tbh, the food is always messy and sloppy shít.
    In fact that can be said about all the chain-fast food joints.
    The smaller shops are generally safer - and you can generally see the food being cooked in front of you too.

/aside/ My aunt worked in Bahrain for a year or two back in 1990/91 as a nurse. Wouldn't mind heading over there sometime to have a look for myself :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Zanza

Originally posted by SyxPak
    /aside/ My aunt worked in Bahrain for a year or two back in 1990/91 as a nurse. Wouldn't mind heading over there sometime to have a look for myself :)
    Notice that this was like 10 years from now, whatever you heared was not good is much improved!! ;p
    Anyway, let me know if you will come, I'll be waiting!!
    And grab with you someone I know ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Right folks I have edited a load of posts and delted some aswell the reason being what was being said was either
    a) Liable
    b) Sick

Any problems with this PM me as this thread is being locked.

kayos

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement