Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Holiday Accommodation In Ireland - new site

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭D.W

Karen,
    firstly best of luck with the site. Its a VERY competitive niche you are targetting and accommodation providers in particular have been hammered in recent times so from my experience are not willing to take any sort of punt. A lot of hotels, guesthouses and self catering operators are up the creek right now. If you can demonstate very good rankings on Google for the terms they think important then maybe you might get some on board. It will be a hard sell though even at the €52 IMO. Good luck though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Same comment as the one for your Shankill site.

And generally avoid putting text in as a graphic. Logos and a few things, fine but generally text as text.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ellfish

Hi Karen,
    Website looks good, well laid out. If I could be picky about it, the navigation bar across the top looks a bit 90s, you have nice design in the rest of it, why not here too? Just my 2c!

Advertisement