Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

'Never Mind The Buzzcocks' back on October 21st

Comments

• Loved when the team captains swapped sides.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Yeah, I couldn't blame them; sitting next to Jedward for any prolonged period of time would drive any person demented.
    "Inside voices!" Haha. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,929 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

My love for the show has returned now Amstel is gone. Still miss Lamar.

The Wogan episode was hilarious. Rufus Hound slagging the Mancs was hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭Koloman

The Wogan episode was hilarious. Rufus Hound slagging the Mancs was hilarious.

Notice Rufus's little dig at Peter Kay? He's good at "remembering stuff"!

Koloman wrote: »
    Notice Rufus's little dig at Peter Kay? He's good at "remembering stuff"!

Yeah, I liked that one. Peter Kay is the UK's answer to Brendan O'Carroll.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

You had me at "Comic Jack Dee apparently almost made Jedward cry".
    remember yerman jupitus was giving out about this kind of thing

About time they dumped his fat load IMO, I've never found him funny. It's like watching someone's dad try to act the clown.

• How much of that do you think was scripted? Apart from the obvious reading of the auto-cue though. Loved when they started making fun of him becoming a knight.

I have absolutely no idea who Imelda May is.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Getting there

I thought the last episode was brilliant! Loved how Terry Wogan couldn't keep a straight face when reading the autocue! I found him to be quite funny though and the Lord Terry bit was great.

Imelda Mays accent makes me cringe. . .

All in all I'm really enjoying this series!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I have absolutely no idea who Imelda May is.

The best musician in the country at the moment.

That's just a Dublin accent like thousands of others.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭Koloman

Her voice is hard on the ear alright. She didn't contribute much to the show either.

• Advertisement

Koloman wrote: »
    Her voice is hard on the ear alright. She didn't contribute much to the show either.

It looked like she'd never seen the show before!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭sunnysummer

Josh Gorban is always great on it - he comes across like a funny guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭sunnysummer

saw this random video of him taking the piss out himself http://www.youtube.com/user/joshgroban?blend=2&ob=4#p/u/1/AfUyFM_OGsg

• Registered Users Posts: 43,744 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yep, Groban can be very funny actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭smackyB

According to the man himself at a gig I went to recently, David O'Doherty will be hosting (I think) one or two shows of this series.

*SNIP* just read charter about not posting info about getting around geo restrictions, sorry! *SNIP*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Come on Mr. Doherty!!

EDIT: Tonight's show is brilliant, watch it if you can!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

DOD for permanent host!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Getting there

goose2005 wrote: »
    DOD for permanent host!

+1!!

I had forgotten how funny he is! He had an easiness about him which made you think he was there every week!

I reeeeeally like "my hips dont lie or do they??"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Really? I just don't get him I guess.

• I still think the best host of this season so far is a tie between Jack Dee and Terry Wogan. DoD was funny enough but it wasn't anything hilarious; that being said, I did really enjoy the cup on a string.

• Advertisement

I thought he was alright but no way should he be permanent. I like the fact that they've different people hosting it. The only recent mistake was that cabbage Ronson.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,730 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

pity shakira couldn't make it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

I still think the best host of this season so far is a tie between Jack Dee and Terry Wogan. DoD was funny enough but it wasn't anything hilarious; that being said, I did really enjoy the cup on a string.

Yeah, maybe I was exaggerating, he'd probably become tiresome after a few episodes. Guest hosts seems to work pretty well.

• I'm guessing they'll never be able to get Boris Johnson to be a host. He was an absolute lunatic on Have I Got News For You.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,928 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Does anyone find Phil Jupitus funny? I think I'd watch the programme a lot more if he fecked off and tried to be funny somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

yeah I agree he's not funny

• Registered Users Posts: 43,744 ✭✭✭✭Basq

DoD was pretty funny.. but felt a bit out-of-place as a host.

Did love him saying to Noel Fielding that he can have this "cup of a string", and then pulling it back! :D

Obvious but funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 irishonline

Terry Wogan for me :D

• God.

God.

God.

I hate Westwood. I mean I really hate Westwood. Just watching this now, so .. I hope it won't be too bad.

Yep. It was bad. God, who thought it would be a good idea to get Westwood? Found it kinda funny that they were somewhat respectable to JLS, had it been Simon Amstel, this would not have been the case.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

God.

God.

God.

I hate Westwood. I mean I really hate Westwood. Just watching this now, so .. I hope it won't be too bad.

Yep. It was bad. God, who thought it would be a good idea to get Westwood? Found it kinda funny that they were somewhat respectable to JLS, had it been Simon Amstel, this would not have been the case.

Yeah, Westwood was just awful. My favourite bit was when Noel Fielding insulted his comic timing, Westwood didn't have a clue how to reply to that one.

Advertisement