Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tar looks nyom, but wait......IS THAT A WOODEN ARM!!!?

• 12-10-2010 7:06pm

Dear Tar,
    I saw your signature pic, and I went on Google to see if I could find other pictures of your lovely self on the anime web. After a successful trawlmission, I came across your psuedonym "kukaku shiba" and plugged that into the googlesphere.

bleach_-_kukaku_shiba

Tar, are you missing a right arm? Now there's nothing wrong with having less-than-twenty digits (indeed, I can recall chatting to a girl in Maynooth for ages before I noted her left arm was prosthetic, and that didn't take from her awesomely foxy looks) but I, as would the rest of us, would like to know.

But mainly because I'm a prosthetics nerd. MainlyNot in a pervy amputee devotee kind of way, but only kinda in a technical engineery kind of way.

And, ma'am, you look awesome in prosthetics. and out of prosthetics, and in fact in any way........

Sincerely,
    Dell Conagher,
    Chief Engineer,
    BLU Industries

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neil_

Tar's got some pretty wooden appendages but i don't think there are any arms among them

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

SeaSlacker wrote: »
    Dear Tar,
    I saw your signature pic, and I went on Google to see if I could find other pictures of your lovely self on the anime web. After a successful trawlmission, I came across your psuedonym "kukaku shiba" and plugged that into the googlesphere.

bleach_-_kukaku_shiba

Tar, are you missing a right arm? Now there's nothing wrong with having less-than-twenty digits (indeed, I can recall chatting to a girl in Maynooth for ages before I noted her left arm was prosthetic, and that didn't take from her awesomely foxy looks) but I, as would the rest of us, would like to know.

But mainly because I'm a prosthetics nerd. MainlyNot in a pervy amputee devotee kind of way, but only kinda in a technical engineery kind of way.

And, ma'am, you look awesome in prosthetics. and out of prosthetics, and in fact in any way........

Sincerely,
    Dell Conagher,
    Chief Engineer,
    BLU Industries
    Impressive sleuthing dearest Seaslacker. We have an entrepreneur in our midst! +3 thrust points to you. Each of my appendages is as versatile as it is arousing. Interchangeable parts, depending on need. Sometimes you just need wood to get things doneand that's a natural law.

So where exactly do you want my prosthetic?
    neil_ wrote: »
    Tar's got some pretty wooden appendages but i don't think there are any arms among them
    My thighs, are indeed, quite crushing and powerful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

tar's got wood.........i like wood ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

whiteman19 wrote: »
    tar's got wood.........i like wood ;)

File under "Closet, exiting the." :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

File under "Closet, exiting the." :pac:
    I can see you greeting me with some sign...

gay.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

No, that's a mirror :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

It's not an arm.

It's just as big as one. o.O

Advertisement