Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Please help with xmas present

• 14-12-2002 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭

Remote control subaru
    Please help me asap:

Hi I'm lloking to but a remote control subaru (evo or 206 would do) for a xmas present. I have seen ones that are:

9.6v
    27KPH
    6 channels

But prices vary anyone know any shops where I could buy one of these perferably in The Square,Blanchardstown or Liffey valley.

Or in killkenny or carlow????????

Also is there anywhere you buy these online??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

I ack think maplin in dublin have both of those.

its at the end of henry street and turn right.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Sal! I think theres a Subaru in Ken Blacks but i know nothing about the Spec.... GOOD LUCK!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭ali.g

sal the ones in ken blacks are 27mhz which wud do bout 15mph......their 100euro ....if your lookin for the cream of the crop.....go into the motor strore in carlow they have 1 out of a limited 500 in the world.......its a remote control wrc impreza that came straight from the subaru factory...it has NOS...nitrous oxide.....dual chamber......basically a 1:10 scale of a real engine......it does a whopping 75MPH......the price might intimidate ya though 800euro but u shud take a look its bleedin class........

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Good man Ali!!
    Now Sal you can't ask for better than that!!

Advertisement