Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Whats this forum for?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Maybe he's really called Sarcastic Troll only he was being sarcastic when coming up with a username? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

I'm still waiting to find out what minus 1 million internets means! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

-1,000,000 internets means you can only have sex with tar once a week, as opposed to every second of every day for the rest of your life as normal

sorry, it'll be hard to take, but be strong. you'll make it through this tough period

whiteman19 wrote: »
    -1,000,000 internets means you can only have sex with tar once a week, as opposed to every second of every day for the rest of your life as normal

sorry, it'll be hard to take, but be strong. you'll make it through this tough period

You're sh!tting me!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Subtle Troll

Solitaire wrote: »
    Maybe he's really called Sarcastic Troll only he was being sarcastic when coming up with a username? :pac:

Much better, you gotta think about it for it to work.

• Advertisement

you gotta work on this subtle approach.

Here big sushi give it a rest will ye, that was a legitimate question, and besides, I got a pm answer to it so I don't get caught out, you wanna know the secret?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Tar is awesome. So is Solitaire!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Don't forget Fago!

Fago! wrote: »
    Tar is awesome. So is Solitaire!
    Solitaire wrote: »
    Don't forget Fago!

Aww you guys are so cute :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Sol - I'll never forget *holds hand to heart*

Flojo - you too. wanna have secks?

• Advertisement

Fago! wrote: »
    Sol - I'll never forget *holds hand to heart*

Flojo - you too. wanna have secks?

kk you bring the blow up doll and the jelly this time! Mine got deflated...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

must have scissored it :Pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

Here big sushi give it a rest will ye, that was a legitimate question, and besides, I got a pm answer to it so I don't get caught out, you wanna know the secret?

it won't be a secret once you reveal it to me, which means you won't actually be telling me a secret which defeats the purpose of telling me the secret for the sake of knowing the secret.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

it won't be a secret once you reveal it to me, which means you won't actually be telling me a secret which defeats the purpose of telling me the secret for the sake of knowing the secret.

inception_totem.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

I love Tar! He is my oyster!

Misticles wrote: »
    I love Tar! She is my oyster!

FYP... Tar wouldn't be impressed!

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neil_

Tar is certainly an oyster

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Tar showed me her clam

After ye eat a cake it becomes poo but ye don't tell yer kids that instead of a birthday cake they are getting a sh*t with candles in it do ya?

I know the secret an I suspected all along.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

loving tar

• Advertisement
Advertisement