Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Whats this forum for?

• 20-09-2010 2:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭

As above, I understand the rest of them but this ones weird, what do yez do, there isnt a charter, who taraldarion? You sure its not a lad pretending to be a girl? Serious question, ye can get that on the internet.

Can I get a forum where all the girls flirt with me?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

You're not.
    Can I get a forum where all the girls flirt with me?

Let's think...... No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Subtle Troll

Solitaire wrote: »
    You're not.

What? I think that having it as obvious as a username makes it clearly ironic, or something, you work it out.
    Let's think...... No.

Who are you to deny me, nay, all the girls, the pleasure of my company, digitally transmitted as it is.

People really are blunt with new posters aren't they, I don't assume you are a free game that comes with windows now do I. I'll have to make my sig more obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neil_

This forum is for flirting with tar. It's in the name really. You know, FlirTar, Flir-Tar, Flirt - Tar... Ok? Post in the music thread while you're here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

don't mind Sol. he's just annoying :P

here, you flirt with the glorious entity that is tar. be careful though, if you blink, tar will impregnate you regardless of your sex. mind the tar cream over there while you're at it as well. it will also impregnate you :D

whiteman's right y'know - he's already six months gone right now after that inadvertant blink on Paddy's Day :pac:

• Advertisement

Ok.

That makes sense, is TarAldaron a girl though?

I could make my avatar jessica rabbit and have a japanese pokemon character with a rack of spices to put Ramsey to shame, but I still have a spicy salami surprise in the kyaks.

Pics or gtfo lads, or yez are beating the drums to a chap for all ye know.

Gotta be pragmatic, I heard a story bout a lad on the internet, and he pretended to be a woman! Only when the baby came out did the lad realise the other lad was a lad with a lad on him, because the baby was fake.

If you're not comfortable flirting with an androgynous internet celebrity this really isn't the place for you.

neil_ wrote: »
    If you're not comfortable flirting with an androgynous internet celebrity this really isn't the place for you.

Probably isn't Neil, yore probably bang on the money there.

But I am a curious sort in that I ask my questions, not curious in that I wanna flirt with a potential he/she mind, no offence to the forum's name sake, whomever they may be.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭GirlOfGlass

Tar is deadly. Nuff said.

Tar is deadly. Nuff said.

Well if you fall into a big pit of it yeah, yerman Nuff is right in that regard.

The question tho is still not answered, who is TazAldrin and why is there a bunch a monikers worshiping that person?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭GirlOfGlass

Well if you fall into a big pit of it yeah, yerman Nuff is right in that regard.

The question tho is still not answered, who is TazAldrin and why is there a bunch a monikers worshiping that person?

TazAldrin? I'm as lost as you are, ST.

I dunno, yer person who is in charge of yez all, the other forums have a charter so you can know what they are about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

The question tho is still not answered, who is TarAldrin and why is there a bunch a monikers worshiping that person?

If we told you...we'd have to kill you! She has an awesome rack though, I can totally vouch for that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The question tho is still not answered, who is Tar.Aldarion and why is there a bunch a monikers worshiping that person?

Because Tar.A is teh sex

Yeah lads and lassies sorry I don't buy it even if shes selling it.

Good luck unless yez wanna answer the questions.

Bye then :)

where is Tar ATM anyway?!

my bathroom, cleaning the toilet

neil_ wrote: »
    my bathroom, cleaning the toilet

LIES!!! :eek: Tar has too much SEX to give, if a toilet needed cleaning you'd do it yourself in the hope she'd reward you! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

he's refusing tar :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

he'll be back :D

There is a few things I could tell you bout our Tar... might ease the curiosity ;)

She has been known to cure narcolepsy, just by walking into the room..

She once ran a marathon backwards, just to see what second place looked like..

She has found Waldo several times, but has released him because she enjoys the hunt..

She once sent 2000quid to a Nigerian scammer, and actually received her 2.7 million inheritance...

Her friends don't throw her goodbye parties; they follow her!...

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Also, she has amazing tits.

She can crack walnuts with her bum cheeks.

Tighter than a Cavan man, she is! :pac:

Her ass is so tight and smooth that when she walks, she produces a high pitched squeaking sound that can only be heard by dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Last seen singing this http://www.endlessyoutube.com/watch?v=rfr40TDfmM0&has_verified=1&start=0m30s&end=0m45s to her daddy in the country.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'm back from indescriminately giving love to those in most need, los, daddy, neil_ etc
    Now flirt with me troll, FLIRT 'R BANNED

Take-charge Tar is freaking hawt.

*sploosh*

Your not the boss of me.

minus 1 million internets if you're a grammar nazi

Your not the boss of me.

minus 1 million internets if you're a grammar nazi

You're*

Right minus 1 million internets.....what happens now then?

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

You sure its not a lad pretending to be a girl? Serious question, ye can get that on the internet.

you gotta work on this subtle approach.

Advertisement