Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[For Sale] MW2 NVG

• 02-09-2010 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

Seen as there are a few going around I'm going to sell mine as I have no need for them.

Perfect condition. Comes with box and Soap's head.

Looking for 70 quid. Need to sell today please.

Will deliver within reason or collection from Blanchardstown shopping centre.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭dunnyg36kv

whats the best u can do on the goggles

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

The best I can do at the moment is 70 but I'll accept trade of a glock.

ive only one glock left and its my personal one so id rathere pay cash but ill offer 55

Sorry I'll leave it for a little while and see what other offers I get. Cheer anyways mate and keep an eye here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Shrek3

Offer €60 collected tomorrow.

offer withdrawn as I would have needed to know if agreed by tonight to arrange collection tomorrow. apologies

• Advertisement

Shrek3 wrote: »
    Offer €60 collected tomorrow.

offer withdrawn as I would have needed to know if agreed by tonight to arrange collection tomorrow. apologies

Cheers for the offer but apologies I could not make it on last night.

ill over you 60 lad depending on where u are ill collect

OK I'll accept. I'm in Blanchardstown. Where about are you living?

im near edenderry, is there any chance we could meet in liffey valley, i drove to knock lyon near tallagh today and then the guy wouldnt answer the phone to me, im pee'd off now ha,

Sorry but I don't think I could make it out that far.

• Advertisement

no prob doyler, offer withdrawn, best of luck with thee sale.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

dunnyg36kv wrote: »
    im near edenderry, is there any chance we could meet in liffey valley, i drove to knock lyon near tallagh today and then the guy wouldnt answer the phone to me, im pee'd off now ha,

Sorry to thread spoil on ya lads but if you want i could collect from you in blanch glen and deliver to liffey valley for you for dunnyg36kv if you both want.

no thanks andy, my hours are all over the place wit work, im on nights a lot, so i think he should try get another offer, thank andy

andy_g wrote: »
    Sorry to thread spoil on ya lads but if you want i could collect from you in blanch glen and deliver to liffey valley for you for dunnyg36kv if you both want.

Appreciate the offer mate but he pulled out. Thanks alot for it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Ironman Collie

Hi Doyler92,

You mentioned you where looking for a Glock, I have a Glock 17 with an unreal camo job, unfortunately no mag. Let me know what you think, fairly local to you as well.

Cheers
    Collie

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭johnjoe96

ill offer asking under certain conditions, 1. that you accept pay pal and 2. that you will post. ill pay 10 euro for postage;)

Hi Doyler92,

You mentioned you where looking for a Glock, I have a Glock 17 with an unreal camo job, unfortunately no mag. Let me know what you think, fairly local to you as well.

Cheers
    Collie

Sorry would love that but I would rather the plain black ones. Appreciate the offer though.
    johnjoe96 wrote: »
    ill offer asking under certain conditions, 1. that you accept pay pal and 2. that you will post. ill pay 10 euro for postage;)

Unfortunately I can't post as the box is quite big and bulky. Apologies but if you're in Dublin anytime soon just give me a shout.

Advertisement