Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talking in a chat-room....

• 05-09-2010 11:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭

I have no idea how this art works.

I just don't seem to "get it".

On the rare occasions I say anything that's funny and people lol at, I just seem to "freeze up" and have no idea what to say next.

Well, I thought I'd make a topic about it here, the place of all answers: After Hours. :pac: :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,145 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Chat rooms?

You're at least 10 years too late

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Start with A/S/L

Works 70% of the time, all the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

On the rare occasions I say anything that's funny and people lol at, I just seem to "freeze up" and have no idea what to say next.

PI forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

*sets mode +v to SuperInfinity*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,212 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

"Back to the Future!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Are chatrooms still about?? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Are there still chat rooms?

:confused:

I seem to remember they were deadly in 1995 alright but I thought they went outta style with undercut hairstyles.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭KungPao

I much prefer chatting in a talk-room

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Tar.Aldarion to The FlirTar Forum.

Tar will be along soon to enlighten you OP to the wonders of Flirting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Welcome to FlirTar. This is a chat room where you flirt with the glorious Tar. All sexiness must be directed to tar. Failure to comply with this will result in tar impregnating you and licking you.

All glory to the hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot TAR.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

whiteman19 wrote: »
    Failure to comply with this will result in tar impregnating you and licking you.

Success at complying with this will also result in tar impregnating you and licking you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

/Knock-Knock\

Hi, t is me, sNarah.

Is this the right place for the Tar-licking and impregnating?

It is?!

Oh boy!

[awaits Tar eagerly in velvety cushioned armchair]

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neil_

sNarah wrote: »
    /Knock-Knock\

[awaits Tar eagerly in velvety cushioned armchair]

creep

neil_ wrote: »
    creep

Very gentlemanly. Just wait until Tar sees what you called one of our his favourite ladies!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

<accidentally gives privileges to Bubbles>

/me slaps Ruu about a bit with a large trout!

Name dropper!!

/kick Sharpshooter

Sarky wrote: »
    /kick Sharpshooter

Colourful reply.

Rainbow_Trout.jpg

You'll ruu the day!

kangaroo-treehugger.gif

/nick Sharpshooter2

Hah!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

/me sleazes all over new comer

asl?

/me slaps Tar.Aldarion about a bit with his pen0r

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

/me throws his hands up in the air \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

/me SLASH ME

^ EMO!! :rolleyes::p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

asl?
    19 :)
    Male :)
    A duuuurrrty place with you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

I have no idea how this art works.

I just don't seem to "get it".

Well, I thought I'd make a topic about it here, the place of all answers: After Hours. :pac: :D

dont say anything

just look enigmatic

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭charmer

WRITE ONLY IN CAPITALS THEY LOVE THAT AND NEVER USE FULL STOPS IT MEANS YOU'RE COOL

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

lmaopenis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

/strikes a catalogue pose gazing meaningfully into the middle distance

Advertisement