Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Want to go for a drink ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

no funny stuff....

just full on sex ..................................... i mean drinks :o

j/k

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

can I Come too?

I'm not gay, but I'm devilshly handsome

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by Mordeth
    can I Come too?

I'm not gay, but I'm devilshly handsome

ditto!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I'll be there in spirit... Well actually no I'll be at my company christmas party clubbing it up in Brighton but that's allegedly the gay party capital of England so.... :)

Originally posted by Shinji
    I'll be there in spirit... Well actually no I'll be at my company christmas party clubbing it up in Brighton but that's allegedly the gay party capital of England so.... :)

Shinji I have to say the suspence is killing us on whether you are or you are'nt :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Shinji I have to say the suspence is killing us on whether you are or you are'nt

I'm too much man for you anyway....

Literally. You'd get crushed. I eat too many pies.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by Shinji

From what I hear, there are supposed to be some brilliant places. My friend keeps at me to go over, but haven't as yet. Someday ;)

pints.jpg

Its on this saturday, if any1 else wants to go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭hedgetrimmer

How will anyone who doesn;t know what any of ye look like recognise ye?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

pm me your mobile details if you want and I'll send on mine, that way you can ring me when you arrive in.

I have a pic somewhere too of me.. I can send that on..

I have a pic somewhere too of me.. I can send that on..

oi noo nookering :p

Originally posted by STaN
    oi noo nookering :p

;)

Aww you're no fun STaN 8-P

anyway...it *could* be in PM 8-P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

The one day that I'm not available and something interesting happens :(

An' I was <edit>so lookin' forward to it an' all.

Feck, damn, bowlocks, arse >:(

It is what it's.

Sat 14th, Front Lounge , Parliament Street. 8ish

So how will you recognise us ? Hmmm. I'll have some sort of stupid red toy thing on the table. God this is so like some LUG meeting with their Tux toy. (I feel dirty )

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

8pm!! What are ye... poofs? :p

Ack, I have something to do that evening and I was going to go a bit earlier. Ah feck it, I'll probably drop in earlier and see if anyone is about but I cant stay?

Anyone up for meeting at 6:30 - 7?

DeV.

I can be there for 7pm and I know what you look like so I'll say hello. I may say hello in a very unorthodox way ;)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

/me backs up to the nearest wall....

:p

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Sorry I can't make it tonight guys (and possibly girls!) due to extreme cashlessness :(

Have a good night and have a beer for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭De Rebel

Originally posted by DeVore
    Anyone up for meeting at 6:30 - 7?

I say you'd get a huge response if you'd use this occasioin to answer Bubbles question once and for all......

(even if you do have yer back to the wall)

Yeah, bubbles fascination with my foreskin is quite QUITE disturbing....

Funnily enough... I voted on that poll :)

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Well at the moment you're circumsised by 15 votes to 11.

Of course Democracy is never wrong so if the poll doesn't match up it'll be a case of "Fetch us a Rabbi" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭De Rebel

Originally posted by DeVore
    Funnily enough... I voted on that poll :)
    DeV.

which way did ya vote?

What!? And ruin the suspense?

:D

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Whew, finally managed to make it into DnC. Its a long story and not one that I am particularly inclined to tell atm. This PC is driving me insane. Weird character set or something. Anyway had a good night, we er, got refused going into the George so we went to see this drag act called Tease. Absolutely brilliant. I was well impressed with the singing talent of the, er, entertainer.

Im quite tired atm, so i will prolly delete this in the "proper" morning.

Just back from Dublin. It was great, pity not a huge amount turned out. Fair play to Dev, Regi and Mrs Regi, Trojan and some other guy for calling in to say hi too.

5 of us tried to get into some clubs but one was very very drunk and got turned away from everywhere. So 4 of us went into th TBMC for tease and the Dame Edna Experience entertainer rocked. All 4 of us I think had a good time in there.

<sigh>

<bigger sigh>

After really looking forward to this night, I couldn't make it.

My other half, Jen, had a really bad migraine - you know the kind where you can't see anything but little blotches and fuzzy lines, which is kind of scary, so obviously I wasn;t about to leave her for a night of indulgence. :-(

Ah well., the 23rd i guess!

• Advertisement

Awww the poor thing. She okay now ?

Advertisement