Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can Someone Record Fair City?

• 04-09-2010 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi,
    My is julian and I live in London but I really want to catch Fair City (which is unavailable here)

Would someone please record it for me and send it over. I will pay for the postage and the tapes as well as reimbursing you for your time.

Please post your interest here and I will reply back.

Thanks so much!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,038 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You can watch it on the RTE Player, http://www.rte.ie/player/# Use a proxy server site if you can't access it..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭paky

real player isnt available outside ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 julian morgans

Yeah, I thought that might work too but it's been removed. Not even available online in Ireland. Also Sky does not broadcast RTE in the UK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

No Fair City is not on the RTE player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

VHS or BETA?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

VHS or BETA?

at a guess I'd say VHS. :rolleyes:

Betamax lost the format battle in 1984 and its use today is just limited to a minority of enthusiasts.

VHS kept going strong until the early 2000s with people still using VCRs for recording right throughout the decade. While use is now diminishing (given the proliferation of HDD DVD recorders and Sky+ etc) you can still buy blank tapes in many outlets.

Advertisement