Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Suzanne in Fair City

• 01-10-2008 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Is Suzanne in Fair City preggers cause they seem to be doing that thing where shes hiding behind tables,bags big coats.They could have made it in to her storyline as she is married tDamien,in this day and afe i cant understand why they do this,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

They're doing the same with Carla in Corrie - although her bump was quite noticable the other night.

I suppose the writers just feel it wouldn't fit in well with the storyline - perhaps they have something else in mind?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

I'd say it's because if they were to build the storyline around the woman having the baby, then she would be having the baby in the soap around the time she's having it in real life, when she should really be on maternity leave...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭MS.MONEYPENNY

I don't think the Actor's like to incorporate their own pregnancies into the storylines incase something might go wrong.......understandable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

I bet any money when the babies due she will head to Australia to visit" jimmy"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ok say they write it in that the character in pregnant and then the actress loses the baby ... do I need to continue?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭GeturGun

Oops I actually thought the character was pregnant
    I really do need to keep up:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Bleedin hell , it's a brave made that'd hop on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Johnny Volume

Suzanne has an amazing bottle of bass on her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭cooltown

I hope Suzanne dies! ASAP!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭eimearcmh

cooltown wrote: »
    I hope Suzanne dies! ASAP!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Can't see this happening time soon im afraid.:) Fair City doesn't really have a high turnover of cast members.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

She's a most annoying character right enought ... and Damien I could be doing without too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

cooltown wrote: »
    I hope Suzanne dies! ASAP!!:):):):):):):):):):):):)

How nice of you....I am sure the feeling is mutual :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

I am sick of both Suzanne and Damien fighting all the time. Why don't they just break up? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭cooltown

I am sick of both Suzanne and Damien fighting all the time. Why don't they just break up? :confused:
    No, let them die! :):):):):):):):)

No, let them die! :):):):):):):):)

Haha even better :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭eimearcmh

They're childhood sweethearts or at least they're supposed to anyways:) Im fearing that Louis might get his nose in???

Im fearing that Louis might get his nose in???

Ya i think something will happen between him and Suzanne ;)

Advertisement