Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Great After-timing Thread (screenshots req'd)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

bet2a.JPG
    Only a small one, just wanted to do this on my crappy pc cos I just found out how but it puts me up for the day:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Carroll bet.png

Newc v Villa over 4.5 goals.png

Thank you Andy Carroll, and gwan the magpies! Not bad from a fiver bet :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

Pretty happy with this since I managed to select 5 winners and a place. Been studying hard all week and it looks to have paid off. Of course my bets are small but turning a few quid into 50 is a good way to spend an afternoon :D

92206181.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

22nd.jpg

lovely day from the horses again...
    keelaghan and mahrajaan were 2 tips received off a friend about 5 mins before the off,,

this should come in too.
    22nnd.jpg

elphin won...:D

that brings the profit for today to €284..

finished with the log for the time being...
    and it was obviously a wise choice as ive said many a times,its impossible to predict any results this early in the soccer season,so stay clear.
    will be back in a couple of weeks...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,833 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

1_130.png

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I can imagine what people are thinking, but couldn't care tbf as it came in.. 3 bets and 3 wins today.

98746147.jpg
    (Don't ask ^)

Again, some consolation for Liverpool's performance tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,833 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

seek help ad :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,962 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

10321065.png

Not huge, but it's made it for a bad couple of days.

got the tip for graceful descent from my usual fella..
    the hit rate is 5/6 from the horses hes given me..
    couldnt post it up due to being out..
    took wake up call from mikes penalty tread..missed his horse thankfully.

tevez-1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

See the Tips from the Football Pro thread for the full story of the bizarre ending to the Cruz Azul - Real Salt Lake game. Thank God they won is all I can say!

wildaccies.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 42 ryaner7777

didn't see a thread for near misses but m sick over this !

veroon was second

ryaner7777 wrote: »

veroon was second

Close! At least it means you are hitting the right marks. :)

dream champion,,,magic legend,,,dubai media,,final flashback(loser),
    were all tips given to me today by a good friend,it was only today were i really lumped on some money..looking back on it,what the **** was i thinking,i spose it was all profit built up in the last week,,so at the time i didnt mind if i lost it...
    had 40 on another horse aswel but it lost.

profit of nearly €600 today alone..

dreamchampion-1.png

dubaimedia-2.png

dubaimedia-1.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

300 on a horse ya mad fcker, nice win though

put this on when liverpool conceded :)

coughlan08 wrote: »
    were all tips given to me today by a good friend,it was only today were i really lumped on some money..looking back on it,what the **** was i thinking,i spose it was all profit built up in the last week,,so at the time i didnt mind if i lost it...

Half the buzz is gaining profit and making bigger bets. Congrats on this. I like to see people coming along with days like this. :D

36604525.jpg

Stream was like 5-10 seconds ahead of PP. Should have put more but I'm pleased.

36604525.jpg

Stream was like 5-10 seconds ahead of PP. Should have put more but I'm pleased.

****ing ****! They took that 50 euro out of my account and in exchange I received 7.22 :mad:

Their excuse -

I see the problem there.

The market was left up after the second goal had been scored so the bet had to be settled at the correct price of the market after the goal had been scored.

BS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

ryaner7777 wrote: »

veroon was second

Did you do a Yankee/Lucky15 to cover your ass?

• Advertisement

****ing ****! They took that 50 euro out of my account and in exchange I received 7.22 :mad:

Their excuse -

I see the problem there.

The market was left up after the second goal had been scored so the bet had to be settled at the correct price of the market after the goal had been scored.

BS
    Posting your betting slip with the receipt number on it isn't the smartest thing to do.There's bound to be someone here working for pp lol.I did notice on pp tonight was all over the place for about 30 mins when the matches started,they had the celtic game 0-0 for ages when they were down 3 nil, and half the odds never updated on most games even after 20 mins of play.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Bestake

Their excuse -

I see the problem there.

BS

Did you place a bet after the event was known?

digme wrote: »
    Posting your betting slip with the receipt number on it isn't the smartest thing to do.There's bound to be someone here working for pp lol.I did notice on pp tonight was all over the place for about 30 mins when the matches started,they had the celtic game 0-0 for ages when they were down 3 nil, and half the odds never updated on most games even after 20 mins of play.

Well I've cooled off and can see the error of my ways now. Live and learn as they say.

@ Betstake, yes.

had 40 on another horse aswel but it lost.

profit of nearly €600 today alone..

dreamchampion-1.png

dubaimedia-2.png

dubaimedia-1.png

its not often you beat your "best day in history" the following day but i did.profit today €850..all logged so hence no screenshots..9/2,6/4 winners

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭SRFC

coughlan why do you constantly after time / brag about your winners on the horses,nobody gives a rats about what tips your mate gave ya get over it,its cringeworthy to say the least

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

SRFC wrote: »
    coughlan why do you constantly after time / brag about your winners on the horses,nobody gives a rats about what tips your mate gave ya get over it,its cringeworthy to say the least

What are you talking about, the last 2 days I've clearly seen the tips up here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=67705659#post67705659
    and I've managed to get on a few, so what are you talking about, did you have a bad day at the office yourself?

SRFC wrote: »

il leave you off lightly by saying this is an AFTER TIMING TREAD,hence the aftertiming...anyway most of them are logged so get over yourself,in fact a lot of people do give a rats ass about the tips i give..
    the fact of the matter is i have a hitrate of 12/14.....
    its not bragging,,im just trying to give people on here an edge on the bookie,for once,my friend works in the business so he has a massive advantage over the bookie.most of the time hes actually at the racecourse so that helps too,long may it continue.
    regards,
    coughlan...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Bestake

il leave you off lightly by saying this is an AFTER TIMING TREAD,hence the aftertiming...anyway most of them are logged so get over yourself,in fact a lot of people do give a rats ass about the tips i give..
    the fact of the matter is i have a hitrate of 12/14.....
    its not bragging,,im just trying to give people on here an edge on the bookie,for once,my friend works in the business so he has a massive advantage over the bookie.most of the time hes actually at the racecourse so that helps too,long may it continue.
    regards,
    coughlan...;)

12 out of 14 hit rate is tasty.

Never really go near the horses - only reason to go near them in my opinion is
    1) your in the industry and you have the inside info over the common joe sixpack
    2) you have a disciplined staking system
    3) to compliment the enjoyment of a few pints with you mates

What's your strategy, do you just pile on the hot favourite and hope for the best, or are you getting tips? (Sorry if you mentioned all this before)

Does your young whippersnapper friend fancy setting up a thread for us tortured punters on Boards?:D

Is he a jockey, works in a bookies, own or train horses?

yes i covered everything before.
    but heres a brief reply.

im getting tips for the horses,i know nothing about the sport,well a small bit..
    no doesnt have the time/patience to set up a log,hes always working,anyway he said he thinks were all a bit special for spending most of our time on here,its just not for him...
    he works with his father and trains horses in a small yard down in cork,
    goes to as many meetings as possible and hence pick up info..
    nuff said..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

wohoo.jpg

Thanks to headshot :pac:

Advertisement