Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games are you going to?

• 07-08-2010 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

Thought this might be a useful sticky to help people hook up with each other, so post up any games you're going to and us mods will try to keep the opening post updated with a list of games and who's going.

Fulham (A) therecklessone

Inter Milan (A) therecklessone, oppiuy

Everton (H) RingoSpur, donspur, Marty2002, therecklessone, Bodie Doyle

Inter Milan (H) therecklessone, galinka, mullo76, yiddo59, Hearvee, lydiabehan, Emoran, keane=cock

Bolton (A) irelandspurs

Blackburn (H) galinka, therecklessone, mullo76, slavo, Bodie Doyle, thudd

Arsenal (H) Jayo11780

Werder Bremen (H) therecklessone, galinka, marty2002, philon, thudd, donspur

Liverpool (H) WHL, Mullo76, dublin spur, therecklessone, yiddo59, Hearvee, larry1

FC Twente (A) therecklessone

Chelsea (H) galinka, mullo76, mickman

Newcastle (H) D14Yido, tippspur, Emoran

Man Utd (H) Dublin Spur

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I'll obviously go first...

Man City (H)
    Young Boys Bern (A)
    Young Boys Bern (H)
    West Brom (A)
    Wolves (H)
    Aston Villa (H)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Going to Wigan match spent all my money on it so thats all I'm going to the life of a student...

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Wolves (H) - 18th Sept

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Same as Rich, Wolves (H)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Man City (H)

• Advertisement

All copied lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

Villa and Everton for me so far

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭WHL

Just got my Aston Villa ticket and also planning on Liverpool at the end of November

More copied.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭daveman16

Man City 14TH Aug

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

daveman16 wrote: »
    Man City 14TH Aug
    added

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Man City and probably Aston Villa after that

• Registered Users Posts: 25 davemac24

Young Boys Bern (A) and hopefully Real Madrid (A ) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donspur

im going to
    man city home
    villa home
    everton home

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭marty2002

Everton at home, first time at the lane!

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Aston Villa (H) ...thanks to Mullo76

updated lads.

Looks like Villa game could be a good one to have a meet for a few scoops before the game..

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Only home from hols :D not sure yet but will post when confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

So far only: Man City (H) and Liverpool (H)

updated.

• Advertisement

Anyone on the 630 Ryanair tomorrow, I would appreciate help finding WHL form Tottenham Hale

Anyone on the 630 Ryanair tomorrow, I would appreciate help finding WHL form Tottenham Hale

Dave - pretty straight forward. Leave the station and cross junction to where KFC is. Follow the road to the right going behind KFC (Hale rd), there will be a garage on your right hand side. Keep walking along this road (monument way) until the junction with the high rd. Turn right onto High road and just keep walking straight down this till you see the ground.

Taxi rank outside ground will cost about 8 to WHL.

Bear in mind there is nothing really around WHL and pubs wont open till 10 or 11 in some cases.

Keep an eye out for a bald man drinking bullseye baggies and orange juice on the flight, that will be Dublin Spur. Introduce yourself, then go get pissed with him...:D

Keep an eye out for a bald man drinking bullseye baggies and orange juice on the flight, that will be Dublin Spur. Introduce yourself, then go get pissed with him...:D

That's why I am Driving to the airport but my mate is driving home LOL :D

That's why I am Driving to the airport but my mate is driving home LOL :D

Well Dave did Recklesses descriptions help you find dublin spur:D

Yes Perfect description, although I did only briefly meet him getting on the plane on the return journey. I was telling him about my good fortune on getting a program signed by Pat Jennings and Dave Mackay, he asked me if he could have it to read on the plane. I think he was planning on swapping it for his own. LOL.

Right stroke of luck on the train on the way back to Stansted, we got talking to a very nice guy who had been to one of the corporate boxes (Oak Room) He was originally form rings end, although he must have left when he was a baby as he had a London accent. he was getting off at the stop before Stansted, as he was about to leave he asked, who collects programs. I told him I had meant to buy one on the way out but couldn't find anyone selling them then. He was trying to be fair as there were four of us so he asked us to raffle this program off between us as it was signed by Pat Jennings and Dave Mackay.
    I reached out and took it form him, said thank you. As he left the train I turned around to the others and said Jokingly of course, now just try and take it off me, possession is 90% of the law LOL

Yes Perfect description, although I did only briefly meet him getting on the plane on the return journey. I was telling him about my good fortune on getting a program signed by Pat Jennings and Dave Mackay, he asked me if he could have it to read on the plane. I think he was planning on swapping it for his own. LOL.

Right stroke of luck on the train on the way back to Stansted, we got talking to a very nice guy who had been to one of the corporate boxes (Oak Room) he was getting off at the stop before Stansted, as he was about to leave he asked, who collects programs. I told him I had meant to buy one on the way out but couldn't find anyone selling them then. He was trying to be fair as there were four of us so he asked us to raffle this program off between us as it was signed by Pat Jennings and Dave Mackay.
    I reached out and took it form him, said thank you. As he left the train I turned around to the others and said Jokingly of course, now just try and take it off me, possession is 90% of the law LOL

Nice bit of luck alright, nice momento from the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Young Boys home leg definetly.
    Villa home probably.
    and Bolton away definetly.

yiddo59 wrote: »
    Young Boys home leg definetly.
    Villa home probably.
    and Bolton away definetly.

all updated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭brozio7