Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

business name

• 19-07-2010 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all,

I am having sleepless nights trying to find a name for a business i am starting with some other people.
    I was hoping someone might have a great idea for a name ?
    The business is production and importing products of all kinds for sale, they will involve alot of engenearing from us! so the name i am looking for has to be a very strong word, steel , rock , lock etc, but it obviously has to sound like the name of a company! and be original enough that it is availlable. Has anyone enen got some good words that portray strong products etc?? Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭xper

damone333 wrote: »
    engenearing
    I think you found your name right there.
    It is at the very least original.

Alternatively...

"Stoic"

"Import This!"

... I await my commission

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Cobrafication

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 John Lynch Ph.D

Sniper engineering

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭BluntGuy

I have no idea where this thread belongs, but it certainly isn't this forum.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement