Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Drummer Wanted!

• 08-07-2010 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the correct place to put this but move if you need to...

Hey guys. Me and my friend are looking to start up a band here in limerick. We currently comprise of a guitarist (myself) with two and a half years experience and a bassist with one and a half years experience.

We are looking for a drummer between the ages of 18-21( or near enough), with one or more years experience to be part of it. No previous band experience needed as neither of us have any. Looking to start and progress together.

We are interested in writing our own music once we get up and running but our influences for now are, just to name a few, METALLICA, Megadeth, rammstein, slipknot, pendulum and the prodigy. Mostly metal as you can see but we have no problem venturing towards other kinds of music.

Just post below if your interested in being part of this. Thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭DesQ2

Hey, i'd love to get something going but i'm a guitarist, i'm also 27 but i look 19....ok maybe i don't! :) but if your looking for a 2nd guitar player give me a shout,

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭K.Hammett

Hey. Thanks for the interest. Il definately get back to you if we decide we need another guitarist.

Position still open guys. We have since added another guitarist to the line up.

Position still open. Age doesnt really apply as i can see i was being a bit ambitious looking for a drummer so close to my age.. Age really isnt important as long as your suited to what we want.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

K.Hammett, you already have a thread about this in the Bands & Musicians Forum. I'll leave this thread open so anyone who's interested can reply, but from now on please stop bumping the thread yourself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement