Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Quizmaster's Thread

• 30-04-2010 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Use this thread for all things quizmaster-related e.g. sharing quizzes, requesting help in setting a quiz, themed quizzes, best quiz question, etc.

I'll start it off by sharing a quiz that I used last night at the Carlton Hotel, Fels Point, Tralee. The quiz was in aid of the Kerry Hospice. I have added the quiz as an attachment.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Ahasver

Thanks, Eddie, good idea, I was looking everywhere for something like this. It takes a lot of time to come up with a set of questions and it's a pity to see them go to waste, used once for about four teams. I'd rather not post questions as everyone can read them and it spoils it a bit. I will pm sets of mostly original questions to anyone who requests.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 eddiebarrett

One option would be to post only the questions to the thread with the answers only given on request via the forum's private message or the requester's e-mail address. e-mail looks to be the better option as I don't think that attachments can be added to the forum's private messages.

See attachments. Fairly basic but do the trick fine for me.

Here's the first round of a table quiz which took place in Jack O'Rourkes Bar in Abbeyfeale, County Limerick on Friday 28th May 2010.

100528_Round1.jpg

Answers available by PM.

100528_Round2.jpg

• Advertisement

As usual, if you require the answers send me a PM.

100528_Round3.jpg

100528_Round4.jpg

100528_Round5.jpg

100528_Round6.jpg

100528_Round7.jpg

• Advertisement

This was the final round of the quiz. As usual, if you require the answers, send me a PM and I'll post them to you.:)
    100528_Round8.jpg

Advertisement