Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

N4 - any action?

Options
  • 14-06-2010 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,744 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone;

Just checking to see if anything is going to happen on the N4 in the next few years, specifically the McNeads Bridge grade separation project, (which I hope and expect will happen sooner rather than later) the Mullingar-Longford DC (which I don't expect to happen any time soon, despite the need for it :mad: big F@#%s out to Gormless & Co.) and as I also understand it, there are problems West of Longford ... i.e. single carriageway and unbypassed towns.

Is it likely that anything will move forward on this route in the next few years?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Joey Joe-Joe Jr

There's a thread on this here pal.

Can't see anything happening for a while myself, but that's based on nothing more than a feeling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

I'll lock this as the N4 is discussed at length in the thread linked to in post #2 above.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement