Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Did Lucas Kill That Prostitute

• 10-06-2010 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

So Lucas comes home in full passion mode, takes his wife to the bedroom, and doesn't seem to care that his son changed his story.

Then, he notices scrapes on his neck, an obvious sign of struggle between himself and his victim - the Prostitute - so what does this mean?

Did Lucas kill the Prostitute after a vicious struggle, dispose of her body, and then return to his wife full of love for having done "the Lord's work" or did he allow the Prostitute to live?

More importantly, is he of sound mind, are his actions carried out through some split personality. Does he assume another personality to kill or is it that Lucas simply feels he is doing the work of God and that these deaths are necessary.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Lillylilly

Yeah- I think he killed her! Apparently they had to delay that storyline a bit cos of that bloke in the UK who had killed a prostitute. Same as the Corrie storyline- they had to delay the whole Tony in the factory thing cos it had gun scenes and they didn't want to play them after that Cumbria thing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

A bit like the dog really. We're meant to assume that he got rid of both of them but we've never seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

I would never have known she was a prostitute.
    I wonder did they do this on purpose, I mean make it less obvious she was a prostitute? I only knew what she was becaue I'd read it in a magazine spoiler ages ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

greenie wrote: »
    I would never have known she was a prostitute.
    I wonder did they do this on purpose, I mean make it less obvious she was a prostitute? I only knew what she was becaue I'd read it in a magazine spoiler ages ago!

I think they changed her "job", just tried to make her look like a bit of a tart I suppose and when Janine then tried it on with Lucas later, his face looked as if she could be next :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

angel01 wrote: »
    I think they changed her "job", just tried to make her look like a bit of a tart I suppose and when Janine then tried it on with Lucas later, his face looked as if she could be next :eek:

I wouldn't mind one single bit!! The whole Janine & Ryan daring eachother to do ridiculous things is really annoyng me now:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

angel01 wrote: »
    Yeah, I think it was meant to be changed to him killing her over her 'loose morals', rather than because she was a prostitute.. or something like that. :confused:

Advertisement