Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon league! Meet ups every Tuesday 6-9pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

elekid wrote: »
    So.. whats the plan for tomorrow?
    Same as always I assume. Meet at the Spire (or under the GPO if it is raining), go to Eddie Rockets, chat, EPIC VGC TEAM GRINDING and nom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Good plan!

See you around 12.30 so

• Registered Users Posts: 4,460 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Change of plans for me, I won't be coming in at half one, rather I'll just get the 1110 270 to the Blanch Centre and a 39 from there.

Should be in on time, hopefully.

TheChrisD wrote: »
    Change of plans for me, I won't be coming in at half one, rather I'll just get the 1110 270 to the Blanch Centre and a 39 from there.

Should be in on time, hopefully.
    Sure you can always text one of us anyway ^_^

I have just posted this in the VGC thread as well, I just want people to see it, please don't be mad mods ^_^

Anyway something useful came out of today's Pokémeet, there is a chance that the participants MAY be able to get a shiny Eevee for non-attendees. I have no problem babysitting other people's games for the day (and I'm certain the rest of the Boards group have no problems with it either).

IF WE can get get shiny Eevees for others (bear in mind we may not be allowed to) who from here is:

1. Not able to go the VGC
    2. Capable of meeting a Boards VGC attendee before next Friday/Saturday
    3. Capable to meeting that Boards VGC attendee after VGC and buying them a coffee ^_^

Again WE DO NOT KNOW IF WE CAN GET Shiny Eevees for everyone's game, but we will DAMN well try.

Is anyone up for this? The meeting times for getting the game cards will have to be after working hours/lunch breaks/weekday evenings THIS WEEK ONLY, since VGC is on Saturday 29th May 2010
    We do not know if the Eevee is distrubuted via local wireless communications or downloaded directly into the game card, so please don't be put off if we can't get an Eevee onto an *cough*R4orother*cough*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

So what's the craic, do we have one on Saturday?

Or even midweek at this stage, I'm free... All the time. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I can change the title to this Saturday (5/6/10) if people want. I won't be there myself this Saturday though.

If others are up for it, I'm up for it.

Edit: My internetless friend Ste wants to come to one of these.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Alright, I'll change it :D

STALL IT!!

I need to test my new team and if Buzz can come, I'm forcing her to clone me some 'Mon.

• Advertisement

Well I've changed it for this sat and then if it doesn't suit everyone change it again :P

CianRyan wrote: »
    STALL IT!!

I need to test my new team and if Buzz can come, I'm forcing her to clone me some 'Mon.
    I'm free on Friday all day, and I can make Saturday morning but will have to dash to work as always.

If anyone requires clones or has a Pokédex order just make a list and I'll see what I can do. Share the Pokémon love ^_^

If you could get me the event exclusives I would be eternally greatful. :)

I can make Friday if that works better for every one else.

If you could get me the event exclusives I would be eternally greatful. :)
    Some are Japanese and some are shiny, I'll let you pick. House rules of: if you don't mind clones, it's free ^_^

Don't mind clones, I'm happy with Shinys and Jap's. :D

Sure, it's gloating rights to my mates who'll have none! :pac:

A Bagon if you could too, actually.
    There's probably nut much in my games that you'll want, but I can try. :rolleyes:

Thread title changed!

Oh and in case anyone is wondering I do have all the emails and details of those that we met on Saturday. I'm just getting the locations and prefered contact detaisl before I email/hand over the details to the rest of the Board.ies team ^_^

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

ah here... seriously...

Seriously?

One of them, Ben I think, added me on Facebook the other day. :)

Yeah ben added me too ^.^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Wobbuffet

Me too. I think he added all of us.

I can make Friday, it actually suits me better than Saturday.

I bought a second hand copy of Platinum during the week and the previous owner had a file with a Shaymin so I need someone to mind it in their game while I start a new one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Where and when on Friday? If it happens to be in the city centre around 12-2 I could pop along for a very short while to have lunch.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

yeah.... I'm working again

elekid wrote: »
    Where and when on Friday? If it happens to be in the city centre around 12-2 I could pop along for a very short while to have lunch.

Same time & place as always!

freyaplus wrote: »
    Me too. I think he added all of us.

I can make Friday, it actually suits me better than Saturday.

I bought a second hand copy of Platinum during the week and the previous owner had a file with a Shaymin so I need someone to mind it in their game while I start a new one.

I'm your man. :)

I got the days mixed up and thought today was Thursday.

Queue me waking up at 2pm only to see a text and a missed call from Buzz.
    Sorry guys. :(

I got the days mixed up and thought today was Thursday.

Queue me waking up at 2pm only to see a text and a missed call from Buzz.
    Sorry guys. :(
    I knew you were asleep! It ended up being me and freyaplus and joined for a short while by elekid.

For the future I will suggest keeping it at a weekend/bank holiday Monday when the majority of people will be free/rested up ^_^

and a day that I'm not working. PLEASE. :pac:

and a day that I'm not working. PLEASE. :pac:
    When are you working?

I usually work part day Friday, part day Saturday and full day Sunday, but I'm sure someone can take my place on the day when I'm not available

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'll go to one of these after the leaving cert, whenever you have one then.

Advertisement