Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aliens Pulse Rifle & G36C SR25 and PT99 for sale

• 01-06-2010 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi,

I'm having to part with some gear to get a new engine and box for my landrover.

So I'm selling a CA G36c never skirmished in mint condition with the red dot sight. It still has the box and has a hi cap and a mid cap mag. I'm looking for offers around €100 for it inc battery and charger.

Next is the CO2 Taurus PT99, little used complete with box. It has been dropped so the corners have a little paint loss. It has 2 high cap mags. I'm looking for around 75 for it

Next is the SR25, it's G&P. It has a mosfet fitted (I can't recall the brand but it was one of the higher spec ones, but I do have all the paperwork for it) as the trigger mechanism was burnt. I have 2 metal full size mid caps for it and it has a harris type bipod. The only fault with it that it double feeds every now and then. I've a number of spare parts including shims, a spring etc. I've bought it secondhand so I don't know it's history, but I've had it for a year. It has a big battery (in the stock) and smart charger too. I'm looking for around €150 for it.

Lastly is the Aliens Pulse rifle. With working counter. It is based on a brand new thompson (Box included). it is the G&P kit, but I don't have a battery for the thompson or a mag that fits. The high cap does fit, but you can't place the annoying cover on the bottom of it. Due to the rarity of this (and how much the thing cost me) I'm looking for around €350 for it. It is possible to dissassemble the kit and restore the Pulse rifle to a thompson should you wish.

I'm based in Dun Laoghaire during the week and Laois at weekends, I can deliver (within reason and possibly some cost depending on distance) Viewing is possible Wednesday and Friday this week or the weekend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

How much would you accept for the SR25 on its own? With just the mags?

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Flanders536

interested in teh CO2 Taurus PT99, would you considering posting?

**Edit** I'm based in Waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Offer asking for sr25 if you can hold it till the weekend
    I'm based in Laois aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 oscarc

i could pay 170 for the sr25 and do yo know the total barrel length

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 steve7678

Offer asking for sr25 if you can hold it till the weekend
    I'm based in Laois aswell

Sold, I'll hold it till the weekend for you no problem. I'm in abbeyleix.

• Advertisement

oscarc wrote: »
    i could pay 170 for the sr25 and do yo know the total barrel length

I don't think I am allowed to accept this offer, however If the deal falls through, you'll be second in line.

steve7678 wrote: »
    I don't think I am allowed to accept this offer, however If the deal falls through, you'll be second in line.
    The user engaged in auctioneering which is a breach of the charter.
    If the deal with Airsoft Maniac falls through, would you sell the SR25 on its own? If so, how much would you be looking for?
    Ger.:)

interested in teh CO2 Taurus PT99, would you considering posting?

**Edit** I'm based in Waterford

No problem with posting. It's a little heavy though, I'll find out roughly how much tomorrow.

Sold, I'll hold it till the weekend for you no problem. I'm in abbeyleix.

cheers im in portlaoise :p
    its in full working order isnt it

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Flanders536

No problem with posting. It's a little heavy though, I'll find out roughly how much tomorrow.
    Thanks mate send me PM, depending on posting cost ill pay asking price :)

• Advertisement

cheers im in portlaoise
    its in full working order isnt it

Yes, but it does double feed sometimes. I was going to get it sorted, but I now need the cash.

Both full and semi work, the white mark on the photo by the selector is actually grease (I put a little too much on)

Leftyflip wrote: »
    If the deal with Airsoft Maniac falls through, would you sell the SR25 on its own? If so, how much would you be looking for?

sounds good and looks good
    is everything in the photo included

the quote above is just incase you missed leftys post

I'd rather sell the lot as a job lot, so I'd prefer to stick with the asking. There's a spring, hop-up buckings, a few gears, shims, piston. I think the battery is a 9.6v surefire? (big long red one lol)

I'd rather sell the lot as a job lot, so I'd prefer to stick with the asking. There's a spring, hop-up buckings, a few gears, shims, piston. I think the battery is a 9.6v surefire? (big long red one lol)

what about the scope,bipod and silencer?

No worries mate, if Airsoft Maniac pulls out I'll offer €120, I don't need the battery.

what about the scope,bipod and silencer?

scope, bipod and silencer are all included I think there is a spare hand guard kicking around too, basically I'm selling everything to do with the sr-25. Which is a shame as I really like it and it is a lovely looking rifle.

brilliant:D

• Registered Users Posts: 44 eiresoftguy69

Hi,

I'm having to part with some gear to get a new engine and box for my landrover.

So I'm selling a CA G36c never skirmished in mint condition with the red dot sight. It still has the box and has a hi cap and a mid cap mag. I'm looking for offers around €100 for it inc battery and charger.

Next is the CO2 Taurus PT99, little used complete with box. It has been dropped so the corners have a little paint loss. It has 2 high cap mags. I'm looking for around 75 for it

Next is the SR25, it's G&P. It has a mosfet fitted (I can't recall the brand but it was one of the higher spec ones, but I do have all the paperwork for it) as the trigger mechanism was burnt. I have 2 metal full size mid caps for it and it has a harris type bipod. The only fault with it that it double feeds every now and then. I've a number of spare parts including shims, a spring etc. I've bought it secondhand so I don't know it's history, but I've had it for a year. It has a big battery (in the stock) and smart charger too. I'm looking for around €150 for it.

Lastly is the Aliens Pulse rifle. With working counter. It is based on a brand new thompson (Box included). it is the G&P kit, but I don't have a battery for the thompson or a mag that fits. The high cap does fit, but you can't place the annoying cover on the bottom of it. Due to the rarity of this (and how much the thing cost me) I'm looking for around €350 for it. It is possible to dissassemble the kit and restore the Pulse rifle to a thompson should you wish.

I'm based in Dun Laoghaire during the week and Laois at weekends, I can deliver (within reason and possibly some cost depending on distance) Viewing is possible Wednesday and Friday this week or the weekend.

dude ill buy the g36 if u still ave it and good workin order

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Sleepershark

If other deals fall through I'd offer asking for SR25 150, and Take the G36c as well for 90, Total 240 but only for both, Pending chronoing, inspection and testfire, Can Collect

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭RogueSpear

No worries mate, if Airsoft Maniac pulls out I'll offer €120, I don't need the battery.

I think 3rd in line offer asking 150 if other 2 offers fall through. Might get a warning but, Dude this is a G&P Sr25 Cost about 500 quid new without all the accessories And you lost out over 30Quid!! First to see should have had this!!

• Advertisement

RogueSpear wrote: »
    I think 3rd in line offer asking 150 if other 2 offers fall through. Might get a warning but, Dude this is a G&P Sr25 Cost about 500 quid new without all the accessories And you lost out over 30Quid!! First to see should have had this!!
    Just shows how bothered I am to get it.

dude ill buy the g36 if u still ave it and good workin order

The G36 is in perfect condition, it's run around 1000 bbs through it in the garden. The only mark on it is the fingerprint dust (which I should have cleaned off by now) following a break-in.

It has the charger, cleaning rod, instructions, target and the standard unused box of bb's.

I forgot to say that the red dot/green dot sight does work, but the battery is flat.

to pms steve about the sr25 as asking is there :D:D:D

Just shows how bothered I am to get it.

This is the rifle and when I bought it.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055554325

I couldn't ask for more than I paid, and yes a new g&p is 500 from red wolf if you can buy one. I couldn't realistically ask for more, and I don't want to leave anyone feeling cheated.

The G36 is in perfect condition, it's run around 1000 bbs through it in the garden. The only mark on it is the fingerprint dust (which I should have cleaned off by now) following a break-in.

It has the charger, cleaning rod, instructions, target and the standard unused box of bb's.

ye dude ill buy dat g36 from u asap where bouts are u based or do u wanna sort it out in pm

ye dude ill buy dat g36 from u asap where bouts are u based or do u wanna sort it out in pm

I work in Dun Laoghaire during the day and I live in Dundrum during the week. At the weekend I usually go to Abbeyleix in Laois.

I work in Dun Laoghaire during the day and I live in Dundrum during the week. At the weekend I usually go to Abbeyleix in Laois.

well dude i could get it at the weekend i live in kildare myself i could meet up wit u some where at the weekend

well dude i could get it at the weekend i live in kildare myself i could meet up wit u some where at the weekend

No problem. Possibly on Friday night? I'll be passing by....

btw I found the box the the 'scope' along with the original iron sights.

No problem. Possibly on Friday night? I'll be passing by....

btw I found the box the the 'scope' along with the original iron sights.

ye cool ill send ya da details in a private message. and ill be gettin the g36 and scope thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Ok where do i even start on this thread lads all of you go read the airsoft adverts charter. i have issued one infraction and the rest warnings on this thread. OFF thread dealing, back seat modding. Get with the programme lads ALL DEALS MUST BE AGREED ON THREAD!! Auctioneering and bidding wars are against the adverts charter. next time round there will be bannings. If there are any problems pm me in regards to them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement