Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Infant and toddler bargains

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭TargetWidow

Hubby found 6 pks of pampers wipes for only nine euro something the other night... thats only 1.50ish per packet. He bought three! He's back on work again tonight so I will ask him later if the offer is still on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 MissAlex

For anyone interested, Lidl have offers on nappies, wipes and baby food from today

http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.wfo.Index

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Lidl nappies are the best :D so are the sensitive wipes, so stocking up on these tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Swizzles

Dunnes have johnson and johnson baby wipes 6 for 6.50 :)
    Best offer ive seen on them in awhile :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

Supervalue Johnson wipes box of 6 for E 5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭eimsRV

Clarks currently have a sale on, got Alannah lovely shoes for €20 fitted!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

€7 OFF when you spend €25 on Nursery
    Click here and enter your email address

I think I'm going to get this nappy bin with 6 cassettes.

G11745_M.jpg

reduced to €21.50 ( from €34.99) less the €7 voucher amkes €14.50. Bargain:)

will have to spend €3.50 on something though to make up the €25

That nappy wrapper is a bargain in itself... no printer atm... might just invest in one anyway!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

That Nappy wrapper is brilliant. We got one before James was born and it was so good we bought a second one in the last Smyths sale for upstairs. The cassettes last a good while too.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Tesco are doing cut price garden furniture for kids, details here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055949551

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭hacked

Grawns...the sangenic bins are brilliant. Was given one as a gift before Isobel was born, and it's been a godsend in this hot weather!

Picked it up in Smyths today and the voucher worked:). Going to assemble it now. Yay!

eimsRV wrote: »
    Clarks currently have a sale on, got Alannah lovely shoes for €20 fitted!

Arnotts ( Clarks kids shoes upstairs) have a great selection on sale if you're in Dublin City Centre. All around €20. Tnx OP.

Tesco Clearwater are doing these http://www.tomy.co.uk/products/digital-monitor-td300/?parent=887

For €10, they had none when I went in but manager said he'll be getting more during the week. He said all the stores should be doing it.

I could do with a spare and that's a bargain. Will keep an eye out cheers. :)

M&S Sale starts today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

got a booster seat in Lidl today for €7 - the same as any other i have seen
    Lidl nappies are also 2 for 10 and pullups 2 for 8 at the moment.

Tesco also doing some good deals on baby stuff... the SMA Follow on Milk (in the red tin... I think it's the 6+ month one...) is €8.00.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,524 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Tesco also doing some good deals on baby stuff... the SMA Follow on Milk (in the red tin... I think it's the 6+ month one...) is €8.00.

Costcutter stores are doing that one for €7.50, or at least were a few days ago.

lynski wrote: »
    got a booster seat in Lidl today for €7 - the same as any other i have seen
    Lidl nappies are also 2 for 10 and pullups 2 for 8 at the moment.

Got the babygate for €21. Thrilled :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

For my fellow Galwegians!

Aptamil 1 is only €9.60 in the N17 grocery store in Terryland at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

Dunnes doing pampers wipes 9 euro for eight packs.

Also supervalu were doing the sma follow on (red lid) for 6.50 recently,I bought enough to last me till christmas:p havent got in lately tho, so dont know if that one still on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Boots are doing the Avent steriliser including 2 x bottles, bottle brush, soother & spare teats for €36 - I paid €50 for this new just the steriliser, no bottles!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Butterflylove

littlewoods are having a sale on mother and baby section seems to be good bargins there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,524 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Tesco also doing some good deals on baby stuff... the SMA Follow on Milk (in the red tin... I think it's the 6+ month one...) is 8.00.

And the SMA Toddler 1+ (green lid) is 9.39 and BOGOF for August.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

In Tesco

Persil non-bio 2.38kg is down to €7 again
    Large packs of Huggies are down to €9
    C&G follow on milk (for 1yr up) is €7.04

Need nappies for Saoirse, so off to Tesco I go!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

jumperoo is on special in heatons only €80 instructions are in japanese but its very easy to put together. Also if u no anybody with student card they will get a extra 10% off

Tesco brand zinc oxide/nappy rash cream (sudocrem) 150ml/€1.25
    IDShot_225x225.jpg

Have been using it for a month now and it's great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

boots have pampers sensitive wipes half price only €4.50 for 6pack. Also they have stage 1 jars of baby food 7 for €4.00

Advertisement