Advertisement
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

KISS to play o2 Dublin in May 2010!!!!

167891012»

Comments



  • Anyone see them on Ireland AM this morning? My sister sent me a text so I turned the telly on.

    It was maybe 5 minutes at most of a pre-recorded chat with Paul and Gene, which was also pre gig.

    Not much in it but it was a bit of a laugh.




  • adox wrote: »
    Anyone see them on Ireland AM this morning? My sister sent me a text so I turned the telly on.

    It was maybe 5 minutes at most of a pre-recorded chat with Paul and Gene, which was also pre gig.

    Not much in it but it was a bit of a laugh.

    You can watch it again on http://www.tv3.ie/ireland_am.php?video=22367&locID=1.65.74




  • yknaa wrote: »

    Ha ha thats gas.




  • I wonder did anyone buy the Meet And Greet Tickets for the gig last week. Would think strongly of buying one for the next gig they play in Ireland again.




  • here's the recording of the show

    snip

    i dunno wtf with the many multiple parts as i just checked out pt.1 n it contains all of disc 1 but for 'I'm An Animal'


  • Advertisement


  • ^ cool




  • PTH2009 wrote: »
    I wonder did anyone buy the Meet And Greet Tickets for the gig last week. Would think strongly of buying one for the next gig they play in Ireland again.

    Fcuk that, 1,000 euro :eek::eek:

    If ya really wanted to meet them just sit outside Bruxelles wit a coffee and keep an eye on The Westbury, total cost, about 10euro for 3 coffee's.








  • Star Bingo wrote: »
    here's the recording of the show

    snip

    i dunno wtf with the many multiple parts as i just checked out pt.1 n it contains all of disc 1 but for 'I'm An Animal'

    <snip>




  • Mod Note: Please don't post unauthorised download links to copyrighted material. The recording of the Dublin show can be purchased legally from here.


  • Advertisement


  • sorry too used to circulating non-copyright live shows.. KISS corporate machine on a par w/ Metallikur :( quality recordings but the price of a studio album?!

    still, if u ever spent an eternity tracking a known performance of B+ quality or less, n without success.. you'd have have to be in favour of it :rolleyes:




  • The KISStory Documentaries are worth watching, Ace and Peter decided not to take part in it. Its hard to believe how massive the Band and later the Brand became, you can latterly buy KISS Anything

    What a show in the O2 (3Arena) this was and its shocking it was 11 bloody years ago :eek::eek:. Raging that i lost the recording of the show i bought shortly after (if any kind soul has it on MP3 and would like to send it to be, ill be forever grateful)




  • It's your lucky day, PM sent! :)




  • furiousox wrote: »
    It's your lucky day, PM sent! :)

    Your PM inbox is full, will you delete some messages and ill try sending another PM




  • PTH2009 wrote: »
    Your PM inbox is full, will you delete some messages and ill try sending another PM

    Done




  • Hopefully they'll spin round this way again before they keel over.



Advertisement