Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ali and the Psycho...

• 16-04-2010 1:04pm
    Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭

Are we to believe that the man who carried out a mock execution on his former best mate(Keith) went off with Crazy Chester for a few weeks and came back a new man ready to devote his life to Ali and Lorcan in Leeds...?

How could Keith allow her go without telling her about his experience in the Dublin mountains...???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Keith had seen that he was a changed man; if he wasn't, Keith would've known nothing gets past him. Even if he had told Ali, I don't think it would have made a difference; she wanted to go away with him anyway.

Speaking of Crazy Chester, did he get a mention last night with Denzo and Carol in the pub :confused:

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Epicurus wrote: »
    Keith had seen that he was a changed man; if he wasn't, Keith would've known nothing gets past him. Even if he had told Ali, I don't think it would have made a difference; she wanted to go away with him anyway.

Speaking of Crazy Chester, did he get a mention last night with Denzo and Carol in the pub :confused:

Hmmm I think you're being very kind to Keet...:p

Was that the name of the shop those dodgy phones were that Bob is duping the mugs with..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Hmmm I think you're being very kind to Keet...:p

Was that the name of the shop those dodgy phones were that Bob is duping the mugs with..?

I don't think it was. I just found it odd; I didn't think a top class performer who entertained Yvonne and Paul more than they imagined would be selling mobile phones.

Epicurus wrote: »
    I don't think it was. I just found it odd; I didn't think a top class performer who entertained Yvonne and Paul more than they imagined would be selling mobile phones.

...:D

But the name of the shop is annoying me now. Can someone help please...!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

The shop is called Crazy Chester's... I think he mentioned something about it back when he was in it to Charlie...

• Advertisement

The shop is called Crazy Chester's... I think he mentioned something about it back when he was in it to Charlie...

Thanks for that :) Jon Lenny is quite the entrepreneur.

Advertisement