Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,316 ✭✭✭naughto

currently watching the pacific ep3 have the ep4 ahem downl oading

then on to "v" ep 5 i think it is

then flash forward

then caprica ill have my download limit reached by then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I'm going to see the rocky horror picture show tomorrow night,I've never seen it before,sounds like a good watch[rock musical] We'll see how weird the whole transvestite things gets....

The one musical I'd gladly watch again. :)

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I saw "Million Dollar Baby" recently. It was good, but depressing. Not as good as Gran Tourino either. Can't beat a bit of Clint though. ;)

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    I saw "Million Dollar Baby" recently. It was good, but depressing. Not as good as Gran Tourino either. Can't beat a bit of Clint though. ;)

Thought it was quite depressing as well. The last half hour was gut-wrenching. Nice to see such an uncompromising film win the Oscar though.

Bought the Coen brothers' Fargo today. Haven't seen it before and I was planning on leaving it for several years since my dad spoiled a bit of it on me, but I figure it'll be a good substitute for doing some study.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

Monzo wrote: »
    Thought it was quite depressing as well. The last half hour was gut-wrenching. Nice to see such an uncompromising film win the Oscar though.

Bought the Coen brothers' Fargo today. Haven't seen it before and I was planning on leaving it for several years since my dad spoiled a bit of it on me, but I figure it'll be a good substitute for doing some study.

Fargo is brilliant!:) Marge is an absolute legend!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

Grey's Anatomy is amazing as ever, but the best show on right now has to be Ashes to Ashes on BBC. I'm so glad it's back; oh how I love you, DCI Gene Hunt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Gossip Girl <33

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Can't wait until Glee is back!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

Criminal minds... love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Viscaria

_Bella_ wrote: »
    Criminal minds... love it!

Me too, unfortunately Champions League seems to take its slot an awful lot..can't wait until thats over.

Saw Kick Ass a few days ago, really funny and bloody.

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Hotaru wrote: »

attachment.php?attachmentid=110174&stc=1&d=1270687793
    Hey guys, check out this awesome film I got.

Seriously Ho-ster, could've chosen any film in the world and you pick one of the two films I actually have a physical copy of.
    Actually it's not mine, need to give it back someday.

Pygmalion wrote: »

Seriously Ho-ster, could've chosen any film in the world and you pick one of the two films I actually have a physical copy of.

:eek: I want.

Is it good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Hotaru wrote: »
    :eek: I want.

Yeah I usually get that response when people see me.
    Oh, you mean the DVD :(
    Is it good?

It's decent, a bit weird but would watch again.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

I liked secretary. Bit strange as he said but enjoyable nontheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Latest episode of Lost is amazing!

I'm supposed to be in college

Agreeeeeeeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

I finally got to see Paranormal Activity last week, was the biggest let down of my life. Either I got the wrong film, or I'm an emotionless robot, because I wasn't scared for any of it, just very, very bored.

She can have the DVD, I want the beard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭AllInOne

I finally got to see Paranormal Activity last week, was the biggest let down of my life. Either I got the wrong film, or I'm an emotionless robot, because I wasn't scared for any of it, just very, very bored.

Yeah I was the same. I think the fact it was set in one bedroom (mostly anyway) made it way less scary. Like, setting it in the one bedroom kinda really restricted the activity that could go on. Really predictable kinda stuff happened too. All in all, bad film tbh.

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Latest episode of Lost is amazing!

I'm so glad that Lost has returned to the glory of its first season. I was a bit pissed off that
    they killed off the real John Locke
    but the Richard and Desmond episodes were brilliant and have completely reignited my excitement for the show. "I'll see you in another life, brother." :)

Gonna watch Miller's Crossing at five past eleven. Been wanting to watch it for years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

How to Train a Dragon in 6 words:

Holy crap
    Holy crap
    Holy crap

It's awesome on so many different levels. Go and see it now... NOW! Why the hell are you still reading this?! NOOOW!

eVeNtInE wrote: »

I saw about six episodes of the first season. It was brilliant. From what I hear most of the seasons are top quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

How I Met Your Mother. I'm on Season 3. It's hilarious. <3 Barney.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

one of my favourite scenes from the west wing:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

I've said it before...but...

album-thing-a-week-three.jpg

..Uncanny...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I'm feeling grand and nostalgic for my 3rd class self, going home after school and watching pokemon in my Granny's bedroom, so I'm currently in the process of procuring the first two seasons. (Though I didn't watch the second season very much, only a handfull of times). I'm really looking forward to watching it all again :)

Although, there are two episodes missing:
    1. The one that gave loads of kids epileptic fits
    2. Another one that had too many guns for the Americans' liking.

• Advertisement

I've seen the Epileptic one. It's actually a pretty crappy episode anyway, so you're not missing much.

Advertisement