Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Pan's Labyrinth is on Channel 4 tonight at 23:15. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

Think it finally happened. I watched so much Two and a Half Men today that I'm sick of it and never want to see it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭deisedude

Think it finally happened. I watched so much Two and a Half Men today that I'm sick of it and never want to see it again.

So thirty seconds worth:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

deisedude wrote: »
    So thirty seconds worth:pac:

Nah....25:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I watched "Over The Rainbow" today on TV3.
    I love all that musical and singing type of shizz <3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

The big fight that is on tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I watched "Over The Rainbow" today on TV3.
    I love all that musical and singing type of shizz <3

Me too. Spent the whole time though because I love Andrew Llyod Webber's reactions when people sing. Absolutely priceless!
    My favourite of them was the Joseph, thought all the guys were brillant :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

It's just one joke replayed over and over again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I started watching Doogie Howser last night. It's Neil Patrick Harris as a 16 year old Dr. :D

Love Peep Show. Someone buys Mark a dance at a lap-dancing club:
    ‘This really shouldn’t be allowed. It’s what men want, and it’s horrible and it’s sick. Oh great. I’m getting an erection. How grimly predictable.’

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

The Wind That Shakes the Barley is on at 9, looking forward to seeing it although i've heard it's dreadfully sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

The Wind That Shakes the Barley is on at 9, looking forward to seeing it although i've heard it's dreadfully sad.

I cried. It was amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭syncosised

Just watched the new Jonathan Creek, it was pretty good. Now watching Michael McIntyre waiting for Match of the Day. BBC do good television!

My sister stuck on a couple of episodes of I'm Alan Partridge season two earlier. Waaaay too much time had elapsed since I last saw it. "Don't smile Lynn you've broken your neck!"

Started watching Shallow Grave on Film4, looked brilliant (I'm completely heterosexual but if I was a girl I'd totally have a Ewan McGregor poster in my room), but I've 1300 words in an essay to get through before five o'clock tomorrow so I'm gonna have to get cracking on that. A beerless all-nighter lies ahead. How shít.

Also, I watched an episode of Extras for the first time tonight. Wasn't bad at all - very reminiscent of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭AllInOne

I saw "Remember Me" tonight in the cinema. (It's only 4.50 with a Student Card on Tuesdays, sweet!:D) It was actually nothing like what I was expecting, I was just kinda going cause the girls wanted to go. But, I actually thought it was class! I was pure bawling too. However, I'm easily emotionally manipulated by films :P Seriously though, I usually hate Robert Pattinson with every fibre of my being (as a result of watching Twilight...), but Pattionson is actually so unreal sexy in this film :O Lovely accent. I'm just saying...:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Watched "Battle Royale" tonight. A very, very messed up movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Manga is a bit worse to be fair.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Pygmalion wrote: »

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but I wasn't watching manga tonight so I can't really comment on it...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Pygmalion wrote: »

He speaketh the truth

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

So I've heard. would you recommend it to me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but I wasn't watching manga tonight so I can't really comment on it...

I meant it was a bit worse as a recommendation to you, not disagreeing with you :P

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    So I've heard. would you recommend it to me?

I enjoyed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 sean2010x

I watched cougar town,
    It is sooo brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

I'm going to see the rocky horror picture show tomorrow night,I've never seen it before,sounds like a good watch[rock musical] We'll see how weird the whole transvestite things gets....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

I'm going to see the rocky horror picture show tomorrow night,I've never seen it before,sounds like a good watch[rock musical] We'll see how weird the whole transvestite things gets....

"Let's do the Time Warp AGAIN!"

Is it on in UCD?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Latest episode of Lost is amazing!

I'm supposed to be in college

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Battle Royale the film was incredibly underwhelming tbh.

Novel was just amazing. Film was good, but it falls under the same category A Clockwork Orange does in terms of movie adaptions.

The manga is just horrifying in parts
    Bit where one of the girls shoots a cat >_< Urgh, that image has never left me
    but overall much more gripping. I havent read all of it though, only a few volumes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭deisedude

Watched Youth in Revolt and was pleasantly surprised how good it was. Michael Cera also showed he can act other in other roles with Francois rather than do his usual awkward teenager schtick

Advertisement