Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

AEGs and more For Sale

• 04-04-2010 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭

Looking at buying some new bits and need to make space first with stuff I dont use or have hardly ever used.

Not interested in posting AEG's but can meet/deliver to most places easy enough - within reason.

PayPal ok, cash is good too.

Sell to Over 18's or parents/guardians.

Always interested in the following items as trade or part exchange either way:
    VFC Ak or M4 types
    Top end drums/cymbals

Items:

1. Classic Army AUG A1
    Bought a couple of years ago - used just a handful of times. Bought it mostly as a collectors piece. Beautiful condition. Great ROF and really great range and accuracy.
    Comes with original box, manual.
    Also comes with 6 Mags - 2 CA hi-caps, 2 JG hi-caps, 1 CA mid-cap, 1 TM mid-cap.
    Fires 310-320 fps/.2
    Asking 250 euro.

SALE AGREED

SANY2356Medium.jpg
    SANY2355Medium.jpg

2. King Arms M16A2 and Colt (cybergun) M203 launcher with G&P heatshield
    Also comes with orig boxes off the gun and launcher and 1 18rd grenade and different mounts for M203 included.

Original handguard also included if wanted to remove the M203.
    Madbull 6.03 tightbore barrel and madbull blue hopup rubber and bucking installed.

Also has the original KA stock which I removed and replaced witha CA M15A1 stock. Original barell also available. Beautiful engraved body/markings. This is a big and heavy aeg. Takes large 8.4 in the stock so it can last all day.
    Comes with Mid-cap mag.
    Fires 290 – 300 fps/.2

Asking 290 euro.

SANY2347Medium.jpg
    SANY2348Medium.jpg

3. Classic Army CA 011M SAR OFFIZIER M41 FS (G3 type)
    Metal body. Takes large 8.4V battery in stock (lasts all day). Comes with 2 500rd Hi-cap mags.
    Also comes with regular mp5 type front grip (as well as railed front end). I have the mp5 type front end on it but the rail can be installed within a few mins for more tactical gameplay – lights, grips etc...

Great range rof and accuracy. Can take a large 8.4V battery in the stock.
    Beautiful condition.

Asking 230 euro.

SANY2350.jpg
    SANY2352.jpg

4. Multicam BDU Combat shirt and pants.
    SALE AGREED EB tactical version 2. Brand new and still in the packing. comes with knew and elbow insert pads. I have a second pair of the exact same one which I wear for the last 6 months - and are serving me well. Dont need this set. Size XL.
    Also selling with a Multicam MICH helmet cover and a pouch (dont know it's purpose - probably a ground sheet bag or something) - all new and unused.
    SALE AGREED

Asking 85 for the lot.
    SANY2357Medium.jpg
    SANY2358Medium.jpg
    SANY2329.jpg

5. Woodland Molle RAV vest. TRADED Great quality vest - looking to trade for the same RAV vest in TAN/CB or OD. Some other pouches available - (3 OD fastmags, woodland drop pouch etc)
    Trade value 100 euro.

SANY2339Medium.jpg
    SANY2342Medium.jpg

6. ASG / JG G36C SALE AGREED
    As new, comes with battery, charger and 3 mags - 1 JG hi-cap and 2 CA mid-caps with fake rounds.
    Was gonna paint this one khaki and use it as a backup/loaner - might still...

Fires 325 fps/.2
    Asking 140 euro.
    SANY2344.jpg

More to come...

sorry - pics uploaded in the morning (when I can get the stuff down without waking the baby:rolleyes::o)

Any questions - please just ask. Thanks for looking.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 C1ancy

will offer 120 on g36c pending pics, does this have metal bushings btw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

C1ancy wrote: »
    will offer 120 on g36c pending pics, does this have metal bushings btw?

No - it has the nylon ones. There's no actual use yet on the gun, so i wasnt bothered changing them out yet.
    I'll get the pics up for ya in the morning and you have first refusal on it if still interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

Offer 60 for the Multicam set.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Hi mate would you be interested in a trade your vest for a web Tex dpm one?

scanlant wrote: »
    Offer 60 for the Multicam set.

I'd accept 60 for the shirt and pants with pads but with the helmet cover and pouch I'd need 70.

• Advertisement

thermo wrote: »
    Hi mate would you be interested in a trade your vest for a web Tex dpm one?

Sorry Thermo - had a webtex brit dpm one before and sold it on after just one use - much prefer the molle type and really looking for Tan or OD preferably in RAV or CIRAS type.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

Woodland Molle RAV vest. for a HHX power crash 16'???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

I'd accept 60 for the shirt and pants with pads but with the helmet cover and pouch I'd need 70.

Grand so. 60 for the shirt and pants only. To PMs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Offer asking for the RAV vest Defenderdude - unfortunately I've nothing to trade. I'll step out if you get a trade offer as this was your original aim mate - if this works for you.

Edit: I'm a muppet - missed K99 64's offer above - I'll stand in line so. Apologies DefenderDude/K99 64 - I blame the hangover.

scanlant wrote: »
    Grand so. 60 for the shirt and pants only. To PMs?

Perfect. Just uploaded pics but as said - I havent even opened the pants and shirt yet so you cant see alot except for the pads:D;)

To pm's it is.
    Thanks.

• Advertisement

k99_64 wrote: »
    Woodland Molle RAV vest. for a HHX power crash 16'???

deal - to pm's and we'll sort something out if you dont want the fast mags (other pouches you've seen before) etc.

Thanks.

Offer asking for the RAV vest Defenderdude - unfortunately I've nothing to trade. I'll step out if you get a trade offer as this was your original aim mate - if this works for you.

Edit: I'm a muppet - missed K99 64's offer above - I'll stand in line so. Apologies DefenderDude/K99 64 - I blame the hangover.

Thanks Kev but I'm gonna go for the 16" crash with K99.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Sorry Thermo - had a webtex brit dpm one before and sold it on after just one use - much prefer the molle type and really looking for Tan or OD preferably in RAV or CIRAS type.

No bothers, was worth a try!

No worries mate - as soon as I realised my mistake and saw the offer I reckoned you'd prob go for that. Nice! I'm still mulling over that KA M16 with the boofer. That'd go down nicely with the marine load out.:D

Actually Defenderdude, I'll take that multicam helmet cover and pack off you (the ones Scantlant didn't want) - 10 Euro?

No worries mate - as soon as I realised my mistake and saw the offer I reckoned you'd prob go for that. Nice! I'm still mulling over that KA M16 with the boofer. That'd go down nicely with the marine load out.:D

As with all the stuff I'm selling - I am conflicted. Most of the gear I have is stuff I really like and am very happy to keep in my collection, so if it doesnt sell I will be a equally happy.
    It's just - I have too many and always find myself using the same one or two - week in/week out...

You are more than welcome to have a look closer at 'em anytime you want - without obligation.

A

• Registered Users Posts: 47 C1ancy

Yeah that will do nicely:D Would collection in bray/dublin suit?

Actually Defenderdude, I'll take that multicam helmet cover and pack off you (the ones Scantlant didn't want) - 10 Euro?

Perfect. To PM.s

C1ancy wrote: »
    Yeah that will do nicely:D Would collection in bray/dublin suit?

To Pm's and we can sort out no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Aidan,
    any chance that you'd sell the KA stock?
    Cheers.

• Advertisement

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Aidan,
    any chance that you'd sell the KA stock?
    Cheers.

I am gonna keep it with the gun for the moment Ger. You need a full stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I am gonna keep it with the gun for the moment Ger. You need a full stock?
    No worries mate, I'm looking for one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Shrek3

Dude you interested in parting with any of the Aug hi-caps seperatley? No worries if your keeping them as a set.

Cheers

Shrek3 wrote: »
    Dude you interested in parting with any of the Aug hi-caps seperatley? No worries if your keeping them as a set.

Cheers

Was gonna keep em as a I prefer to use the mids myself if I dont sell it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭The_ChiefDUB

Will you consider an offer of €200 on the AUG? I wouldn't be interested in the hi-caps so you could go ahead and sell those separately.

Will you consider an offer of €200 on the AUG? I wouldn't be interested in the hi-caps so you could go ahead and sell those separately.

For the AUG without the hicaps - yep, sound ok. I think I have a third mid-cap around somewhere which I could give you also.
    If you're happy - we can go to pm's.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭The_ChiefDUB

Cool. Sending PM now.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭DirtDiver

wud hav an interest in those 2 mags for ur ca g3,i tink they wud fit my ca33e, if ur willing to sell separate ?

DirtDiver wrote: »
    wud hav an interest in those 2 mags for ur ca g3,i tink they wud fit my ca33e, if ur willing to sell separate ?

Sorry no, the gun without mags is pretty useless to me or anyone else...

They are easy enough to get online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Horse84

Hey man! Would u consider an maruzen m870 bv shottie plus 80 euro for KA m16 and boomer.
    Picked up the shottie here on boards a few weeks back payed 200 for it:)
    It's this one http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=422&category_id=26&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

Advertisement