Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Maths Courses

Options
  • 31-03-2010 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi all,
    I need to complete 3 maths modules.
    The course codes in Maynooth are
    MT213A.
    MT432C Analysis I
    MT412C Graph Theory.
    I am working full time and might not be able to attend all the lectures next year.
    I was wondering if there was anyone doing these modules now that I could get the class notes ( or are the give through moodle)
    Would these modules be tough to do without attending the lectures.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Number Theory and Graph Theory are easy. The analysis course will be tough if you've never done any before. And some notes are available on moodle depending on lecturers but in general they would not be full lecture notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Space Gap

Thanks for that information LeixlipRed,
    I take it you did the 3 modules I am talking about.
    If you did is there any way I could get a copy of your notes for these modules

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ollis

Thanks for post

Advertisement