Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

White Collar [* Spoilers *]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Ah!....she's currently starring on Make It Or Break It.....was also a main cast member in Vegas, English girl....rather hot and sassy.

After a micro break, WC returns tonight!

Ratings for ep. 12 - http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/02/24/white-collar-slips-a-tad/42977

note --> brand new eps. of Southland from next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Finale on tonight. From the promo, we're promised a twist that
    even Neil didn't see coming.

(Not really a spoiler, but I'll hide it anyway)

Its been a fun season, can't wait to see how it ends.

^ aye...it had about three dodgy episodes after the pilot, but it improved. It's enjoyable but it's not "must see" tv, good chemistry between the main characters. Plots and stories are entertaining enough, it's not a typical buddy cop show....in the sense it deals with white collar crime.

So it strays away from the street level into the glitterate, so to speak. Look forward to the finale, i'm sure it'll set up season 2 quite well :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Not a bad finale, but not brilliant either.

The ending was telegraphed so much that a blind man could have guessed what was going to happen.

Roll on Season 2.

^ honestly....i never saw that ending, i was like...holy crap!, i thought it was an excellent season finale, one of the best eps. of the season...imo.

It's set up S2 very well, which returns this Summer!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Finally got around to watching this... the ending was indeed obvious a mile off... And that explosion was horrible, very, very dodgy effects (the down side of watching in HD I guess :)) but at least it was short. So I guess the whole Kate mystery will remain throughout the series, just change to different levels - I'm guessing season 2 will be all about finding out who is pulling Fowler's strings... Not long to wait anyway if it's back in the summer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Coming soon to Bravo over here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Coming soon to Bravo over here

starts tonight at 9

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

so would ye recommend watching this show?? i have it series linked on bravo...im actually snowed under with the amount of shows im watching/have to watch at the moment..but at the same time don't want to misss out on a good one.:D

Harpy wrote: »
    so would ye recommend watching this show?? i have it series linked on bravo...im actually snowed under with the amount of shows im watching/have to watch at the moment..but at the same time don't want to misss out on a good one.:D

Yes i'd recommend

Definitely recommend it, especially if you like shows like Burn Notice or Leverage - it's pretty lighthearted fun for the most part and even though there is a larger story arc, most of the episodes are standalone entries that you can watch whenever... Most shows are about to end their current season runs for the summer anyway, so it's always good to have shows saved up for those lulls in the schedule.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,836 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

folks I missed last nights episode on bravo

is there a chance they may have a re-run before next weeks episode ?

Headshot wrote: »
    folks I missed last nights episode on bravo

is there a chance they may have a re-run before next weeks episode ?

It is probably repeated twice at least before next Wednesday just keep an eye on the schedule for Bravo

New mom Hilarie Burton has a new TV gig: The One Tree Hill alum has landed a recurring role on White Collar.
    Burton, 27, will play Sara Ellis, an insurance investigator who has a score to settle with Matthew Bomer's Neal Caffrey. She's attached for six episodes.
    White Collar kicks off its second season July 13.

^ hmm...not sure about her tbh, but look forward to the second season!

• Advertisement

White Collar returns for a second season, Tuesday July 13th!

Matt Bomer is gay?

Nice. There are more shows on in the summer than the last few years but it still is a bit too quiet so I'll be happy to get another show back :).

I hope the Kate storyline is over and she is gone for good I much prefer Neal with Alex or Peter :p

^ i think they Kate storyline continues, they have to find out who killed Kate and who wanted Neal dead.

^ i think they Kate storyline continues, they have to find out who killed Kate and who wanted Neal dead.

The Kate story will definitely continue but I very much doubt she's dead. They'll probably have some big twist midseason, revealing she's still alive (not a spoiler, I'm just guessing this is what'll happen).

^ i personally think she's dead...i mean, she was inside the plane, no way she got out...really would jump the shark if she did!

Besides, i think it would be more interesting for Neal to get a new love interest, someone from his past...a former flame or a thief like himself....high class that is :-)

Woot!...season 2 premiere tonight people!, it's a fun little show, give it a shot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Looking forward to Season 2. Recently only watched all of season 1. Has me hooked.

• Advertisement

Pretty good episode, as suspected they are gonna continue the Kate plotline. Peter and Neal have great chemistry, as does most of the cast. So is female suit a baddie?....she having the music box?

Nah, me thinks she's holding it for Peter and keeping it away from Neal, solid start...the cinematography was pretty good...a credit to actor/director Tim Matheson.

Advertisement