Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rothschilds controlling NAMA?

• 06-03-2010 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

Just watching the news there i thought i was hearing things, but apparently RTE have exposed a link between NAMA and the Rothschild family.I will post a video of the 9 o clock news below, at 17:00 minutes they talk about a loan given to the Rothschilds from bank of Ireland(which comes under NAMA scrutiny), then in an ironic twist it will be the Rothschilds who will be giving "financial advice" to the agency.....

http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1068009

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭lucy2010

I saw that.. Can you give me a minute while I scrape my jaw off the floor ........
    Whether we like it or not me thinks we are about to be screwed ..............

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Aint it about time to Build a large Gallows on the lawn of Leinster house.

Thats Fuppin Disgusting, just shows the level of contempt the 'Leaders' have for the people of the country

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭lucy2010

Aint it about time to Build a large Gallows on the lawn of Leinster house.

Thats Fuppin Disgusting, just shows the level of contempt the 'Leaders' have for the people of the country

Not on the 250k lawn my lovelies
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055627298&highlight=leinster+lawn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ Pablo Loud Painting

the Rotschilds? Can somebody explain?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

the Rotschilds? Can somebody explain?

Powerful family, behind many of the worlds largest backs etc.

were excellent in the war with Napolean, they had their scouts go the front lines, they reported England were going to win the war, the Rothschild family put it out tha France were winning, the stock market plummited and the Rothschilds bought everything of value for a steal of a price, of course when news came through that England had indeed been victorious they had more money then God as the stock prices of all they had acquired went back up

so goes the story anyway

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

The Rothchilds have completely destroyed the Greek economy too through Goldman Sachs. I don't agree with what Joe Stack done, but at least he had the right target, the inbred Rothschilds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Admittedly i never looked into NAMA since i got into researching lisbon and the vote obviously went to a no i gave up on the ins and outs of irish politics.
    I had figured our country is lost.

This is just confirmation for me that the elites are moving in on europe to tie that side of things up.
    Ireland was being raped by europe now its time for the big dogs to have a bite.

Ok just reading quickly through the NAMA faq and i know its early to be throwing out ideas but is it possible the government is using a debt consolidation agency to pay its massive debts? Which i might add will never be paid off.
    I also read something about assets!! what assets are they giving to rothchilds? land? houses?Banks?
    Once thye get there foot in solid we ARE fooked thats is the feeling im getting.
    Id appreciate being educated on how this is supposed to work.

"Ireland’s Debt/GDP ratio at end 2008 was 43% gross or 20% net of cash and NPRF assets. Of course the NAMA bond will increase the ratio but it will still be considerably less than many other countries in the EU." this is sounding suspicious too.it will be less than other countries.sounds like its an easier way of saying saying sorry its going up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

I couldn't really care less about NAMA or any other banking crap, it was in the news a few months ago, I noticed the name, didn't bother even reading it:
    Rothschild replaces Merrill as State's adviser on sector crisis
    http://www.independent.ie/business/irish/rothschild-replaces-merrill-as-states-adviser-on-sector-crisis-1872795.html

but to be honest I didn't bat an eyelid, rothschild control the world bank, the world bank control every bank. Problem, Reaction, Solution.

The Rothchilds have completely destroyed the Greek economy too through Goldman Sachs. I don't agree with what Joe Stack done, but at least he had the right target, the inbred Rothschilds.

Seems we are next then for sure.If the same people did it recently to another country....

http://www.ntma.ie/Publications/2010/GoldmanSachsPressRelease12Feb2010.pdf

Is this a conspiracy theory or should we move it to politics :D
    That could be fun!

Ps. when they talk about government bonds do they mean the irish peoples bonds(birth certs) that they trade on the markets?

On the advice of Goldman Sachs Greece (as best as I can understand) Greece setup public private partnerships which were single purpose vehicles (SPV), meaning they were in the private sector, who offially were the owners of a particular project and are responsible for arranging th Greece like all soverign states has a limit on how much they can borrow based on a revenue ratio and their credit rating. To get around this Greece guaranteed the borrowing of debts these public private partnerships, this way the borrowings were off the state balance sheeet. It was a promise and not an actual debt, even though the government is financially exposed. Greece has done this over and over again based on Rothschild advice. Greece were actually 12 times over their national debt level set by their revenue, what they are actually good for. The big problem is cross the board defaults, which Greece as guarantor now has to pay to the banks.

I know I explained that really basly so Iäll try to give an example.

Greece decides they wamt to build a new housing development for tourists, 20,000 new holiday homes, all these homes will need running water for example but Greece can't actually borrow anymore money due to their debt/revenue ratio ability. A SPV is setup with the purpose installing this 30 million euro water project. The SPV borrows the money with the state as the guarantor, its a safe bet, everyone needs water right? Wrong. Nobody buys the new houses, they end up empty, the SPV goes bust and then the government picks up the bill.

• Advertisement

Torakx wrote: »
    That could be fun!

Ps. when they talk about government bonds do they mean the irish peoples bonds(birth certs) that they trade on the markets?

A bond is basically a loan from a company.

Thanks for the explanation.I didnt fully understand everything but i definetly am starting to get the gist of the whole thing.

heres a review of NAMA that people might be interested in.I think its a bit more basic and easier to unfderstand.
    http://trueeconomics.blogspot.com/2009/04/whats-wrong-with-nama.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

"Let me issue and control a nations money and i care not who makes its laws" A.B.M Rothschild 1838

"The few who can understand the system will be either so intereted in its profits, or so dependant on its favours, that there will be no opposition from that class, while, on the other hand, that great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burden without complaint, and, perhaps, without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests" Nathan M. Rothschild 1912

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

There is no evidence that Rothschilds are controlling NAMA.

But, if anyone cares to look, there is a list available of all of the preparatory that were prepared for NAMA. The list of companies consulted will not surprise you.

http://thestory.ie/2009/12/08/nama-and-risk-reports/

Here's an extract from the link above

"Why is this information valuable? It contains a timeline of what companies were involved in consulting the Government on the formation of NAMA, and gives us insight into the process. It also contains previously unknown titles, such as HSBC’s “Project Neo”. This is likely relates to the rumoured formation of a “New Anglo Irish Bank” in 2010. And it gives us an idea as to the level of involvement of Merrill, Arthur Cox, Rotschilds, PwC and HSBC."

Here's a direct link to the results of the FOI carried out
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/23836471/NAMA-Cost-Benefit-Analyses-Impact-Reports-or-Preparatory-Reports-for-NAMA

It's clear that not a single socially-conscious group was consulted when NAMA was being developed (people like http://www.feasta.org who are well versed in economics and have strong policy documents on this area - but care more about sustainable economics), but the only people that were asked to report were people that have a strong vested interest in the property bubble re-inflating.

That's not a conspiracy, that's just a big obvious historical fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

And the Bilderburg Group controlls the Rothschilds

• Registered Users Posts: 18,058 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Just watching the news there i thought i was hearing things, but apparently RTE have exposed a link between NAMA and the Rothschild family.I will post a video of the 9 o clock news below, at 17:00 minutes they talk about a loan given to the Rothschilds from bank of Ireland(which comes under NAMA scrutiny), then in an ironic twist it will be the Rothschilds who will be giving "financial advice" to the agency.....

http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1068009

That Rothschilds investment bank are advising on NAMA has been public knowledge for some time. So RTE have not "exposed a link" other than information that is already out there.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    That Rothschilds investment bank are advising on NAMA has been public knowledge for some time. So RTE have not "exposed a link" other than information that is already out there.

Yes Uprising pointed that out already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

I'd be very "skeptical" about that considering it's prolly the mainstream media feeding "lies" as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭TokenWhite

kryogen wrote: »
    Powerful family, behind many of the worlds largest backs etc.

were excellent in the war with Napolean, they had their scouts go the front lines, they reported England were going to win the war, the Rothschild family put it out tha France were winning, the stock market plummited and the Rothschilds bought everything of value for a steal of a price, of course when news came through that England had indeed been victorious they had more money then God as the stock prices of all they had acquired went back up

so goes the story anyway

Sorry, but feel an obligation to correct this because it paints a fairly negative image to anyone thats never heard of the rothschilds before, which is only heightened if people genuinely believe that such corruption controls financial and educational institiutions. Sure, they may deserve it, ( I don't know enough about them to say one way or the other) but not based on fallacies.

Found this quote on wiki, but its lifted directly from a book I've read call Ascent of Money by respected financial historian Niall Ferguson. Apparently, iirc, british victory at Waterloo almost ruined them.
    'In what has been described as one of the most audacious moves in financial history, Nathan immediately bought up the entire government bond market, for what at the time seemed an excessively high price, before waiting two years, then selling the bonds on the crest of short bounce in the market in 1817 for a 40% profit. Given the sheer power of leverage the Rothschild family had at its disposal, this profit was an enormous sum.'

He bought the bonds after the oucome of the war had been made public.

Heres an interesting 25 minute documentary which exposes how the Rothschilds rose to industrial power, how they gained control of the worlds banking system, their influence within government and royalty, their grip on society today in which they own the media and television networks, oil refineries, gold mint production as well as the main banks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F4IGwuKdUQ&NR=1

• Advertisement

old_aussie wrote: »

I actually thought it was the other way around ^^ i could be wrong though.
    I had figured the Rothchilds had been around for hundreds of years and wouldnt allow a small group like bilderberg to control there actions.
    I was of the mind the rothchilds,rockefellers,royalty all over the world etc ran the different groups who controlled bilderberg members.
    But its really a guess just has been my idea of what might be happening behind the scenes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

The Bilderburg Group was created in 1954 the Rothschild family have been around since the 1700s.

I doubt it very much that the bilderburg group controls the Rothshilds familiy, however I would suspect they are some of the key members that attend the meetings every single year, along with various ministers and presidents and other banking figures and the Rockefeller family members.

The Rothschilds have always been involved with goverments and always will be, I would be more concerned about the Goldman Sachs being involved with the government bonds!

Rothchild would seem to me like a better prospect than the previous advisers. Who have an real and proven past in conspiracy like the whole Enron business.

The current Rothchild conspiracies are just a hang-over from the Nazi propaganda films of yore IMO.

studiorat wrote: »
    Rothchild would seem to me like a better prospect than the previous advisers. Who have an real and proven past in conspiracy like the whole Enron business.

The current Rothchild conspiracies are just a hang-over from the Nazi propaganda films of yore IMO.

Who was the previous advisors that have been replaced or superseded?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

studiorat wrote: »

The Rothschilds are key players in the international carbon credit trading market, they are also a strong follower and promoter of the fraudulent global warning campaign.

And you think we would be better off with them?

Merrill Lynch. Who lost about 11billion dollah in the same year:rolleyes:

Mac daddy wrote: »
    The Rothschilds are key players in the international carbon credit trading market, they are also a strong follower and promoter of the fraudulent global warning campaign.

And you think we would be better off with them?

Better off than Merrill Lynch.

Do you mean the climate change denial lobbists that Exxon Mobil and Phillip Morris were funding?
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2006/sep/19/ethicalliving.g2

Biggest Oil company in the world pays off 124 different "scientific" lobby groups with billions, to prove global warming was a fraud. I don't think the Rothschilds were involved. Let me know if they were...

Possible link between rothchilds advice and Merill Lynch?
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/6924956/Rothschild-multi-million-payday-from-Rusal-float.html

"Mr Rothschild and Mr Deripaska are thought to have started a relationship in 2003 when Mr Deripaska had been refused entry to the United States, for which the State Department has never given a reason. He turned to two of the UK's best-connected bankers - Lord Jacob Rothschild and his son Nat for advice on how to lift it"

"With the loan secured, Mr Deripaska was able to attractive investment from global heavyweight banks including Merrill Lynch that would enable him to buy out the stakes in Rusal of oligarchs Boris Berezovsky and Chelsea FC owner Roman Abramovich, giving him full control of the world's largest aluminium producer."

Its a bit vague as to the connection.But it honestly wouldnt suprise me if they were both playing the market off itself to gain profits and taking turns raping Ireland.
    Maybe someone with better researching skills than me can have some input here as to wether they are connected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

old_aussie wrote: »

It's the other way round.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,057 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

They're either brilliant or twisted or both

Either way, the fact they're involved with NAMA is fcuked up but not surprising considering their reach in global banking. They excel at acquiring fallible institutions and make trillions while knowing they can't be touched just because their 'interests' fail

Advertisement