Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bring back Ian Walsh to Fair City

Options
  • 19-02-2010 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

I cant see this getting too much support :D:D but here goes

Ever since he arrived in Carrigstown in the first week of May 2009, Garda Ian Walsh played by the gorgeous and talented Barry O'Connor has never failed to impress (me).

From his initial entanglements with Zumo, having the craic playing hurling with the lads (Christy, Adam, Doug and Pete), and intervening in the deadly standoff between Malachy and Cass he has shone throughout. His relationship with Sarah was a joy to behold, her handcuffing him to rainbows, to them being caught in the carrigstown community centre toilets by a group of disgruntled, possibly jealous old ladies they have been one of tvs golden couples this past year.

His last few months have been a rough ride for him, and you dont get a rougher ride than Orla. He has had to face the horror of having Kylie flirting with him, although their scenes as he departed were pleasing .His relationship with Sarah crumbled and he was also treated unfairly in love by his friend and colleague Jennifer.

He was very partial to the Hungry Pig, Vinos, Community Centre, anywhere where there was food really. I would have liked to have seen more of his relationship with Robert, We never even saw them having a drink together as Robert pointed out on their last meeting. He also played a pivotal role in the recent Bob/Louie standoff getting Bob to get off the floor in McCoys

His departure from Fair City is indeed a tearful occasion.

Fair City should bring Ian Walsh back to our screens as soon as possible
    000240ef-279.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Or alternativelty... make sure he stays away...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Oh yes.. never darken Carrigstowns door again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

I'm with Epicurus on this one. How about a poll about the recent arrivals and departures?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Delighted hes gone :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Some good news for a change. According to Fair Citys twitter, Ian isnt too far away. A comeback.

Excellent news. Perfect start to the day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Epicurus wrote: »
    Some good news for a change. According to Fair Citys twitter, Ian isnt too far away. A comeback.

Excellent news. Perfect start to the day.

I am hoping he comes back to take Sarah away :D

Advertisement