Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

My first go - title "The Madman?"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

"EPIC! " thought ternt, "hahahaha

loved it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Dear god my life has been completed then taken swiftly away with a Peeoww...this time the gun had bullets

awesome thread

Trent equals legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Axton Acidic Reindeer

Sorry people but I have never read such dross. Utter crap! Spelling poor, punctuation worse. Story line - where? Accuracy -"both bullets aimed"??? Realisim - never. Written on the hoof - definately. Class - bottom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 goatboyrua

this is Trent you're talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Sorry people but I have never read such dross. Utter crap! Spelling poor, punctuation worse. Story line - where? Accuracy -"both bullets aimed"??? Realisim - never. Written on the hoof - definately. Class - bottom.
    Thats what gives it its soul and makes it entertaining. Can you honestly say you didn't laugh at any point when reading it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

:rolleyes:
    Sentence Fragment.

This is Trent. He doesn't need any of your grammar and correct writing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

ppfffffffffffffffffffffffff

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

:rolleyes:
    Just dont jump on the bandwagon when this becomes an international best seller and highest earning/award winning movie of all time.

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Can you honestly say you didn't laugh at any point when reading it?
    Yes!

Jay P wrote: »
    :He doesn't need any of your grammar and correct writing.

Nor substance nor wit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Jeanious

Nor substance nor wit.

peeeow....peeeow peeeow peeeow peeeow!!! dead

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

coyle wrote: »

Hahaha!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭padraiggg

oh dear your not going to like this then

The malady of discontent part ii
    The antiques man picked up the pot very carefully it was very fragile like your nans voice when shes been out in the cold.He was wearing white gloves like a mickey mouse. Then he heard someone say "ancient etruscan i beleieve most likely 1576bc absolutely priceless of course" he turned round a man was standing there wearing some brand new €134 trousers. And a hat. A passing secretary fainted at how clever the thing she had just heard was. The two men stared silently for a second at the precious beauty in front of them... SNAPKICK! The antiques man looked down, at the end of his arms was a mess of shattered hands and pottery. Two seconds and various kung fu moves later he was knocked out. The antiques man woke up he could feel something on his back, he turned his head, there was a heavily muscled man having sex with a half conscious secretary on his back. "tell me the information, i know you work for the boss i lost a good pair of trousers that day who set me up?" said the man. "who..who are you?" asked the antiques man. Trent was so shocked he almost stopped having sex with the secretary. He looked at the man in the eyes and the man knew at once who he was dealing with. Trent asked him another question but it was to late the man had died because of fear! Trent tossed the secreatary into a shelf of antique door handles in disgust. He would have to ge tthe information another way. He dived out of the office window leaving behind him trail of broken antiques, fingers and hearts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

coyle wrote: »
    Originally Posted by Srameen
    Nor substance nor wit.

Hahaha! Merry Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

What!!!!! Never insult the Trent in my presence :eek:

Trent for Taoiseach !!!!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

padraiggg wrote: »
    Trent was so shocked he almost stopped having sex with the secretary.

Trent would never do something so silly!

Pure genius! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Great work by everyone involved on the post of the day, kudos Dr. Gonzo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭francie BradyII

Trent has blown me away and i never saw it coming. Keep up the good work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 goatboyrua

ah top nacho!! was wondering what that loveable rogue was going to do next

SNAPKICK!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Only discovered this thread now and I'm in tears here, I haven't laughed so much quite a while. :D

This is the the best thread ever on boards, no contest.

Keep it up Padraiggg!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 DimestoreSaint

oh dear your not going to like this then

Don't get me wrong, I've loved everything so far, but that probably got the loudest laugh out of me! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Trent tossed the secreatary into a shelf of antique door handles in disgust
    Just stunning! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

SNAPKICK!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

A passing secretary fainted at how clever the thing she had just heard was.
    The antiques man woke up he could feel something on his back, he turned his head, there was a heavily muscled man having sex with a half conscious secretary on his back
    LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭Osgoodisgood

The antiques man looked down, at the end of his arms was a mess of shattered hands and pottery. Two seconds and various kung fu moves later he was knocked out.

Genius :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭~me~

Ive been sent away from the sitting room on two occassions from laughing at this thread so much (and also at the man falling on RTE news thread!)! its hilarious! well done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

~me~ wrote: »
    Ive been sent away from the sitting room on two occassions from laughing at this thread so much (and also at the man falling on RTE news thread!)! its hilarious! well done!

Who gets thrown out of they're own sitting room for laughing? Who are your parents- the hitlers!!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭~me~

Rekop dog wrote: »
    Who gets thrown out of they're own sitting room for laughing? Who are your parents- the hitlers!!?

boyfriend was trying to watch tv! i was laughing quite hysterically though, and id stop for a minute and then the fact that he was gettin annoyed at my laughter made me laugh more and then i made the mistake of trying to read it out to him to make him understand why i was laughing, it went something like this- "trent..bahahaha..tr..bahaha"- which irritated him more!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,542 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

~me~ wrote: »
    boyfriend was trying to watch tv! i was laughing quite hysterically though, and id stop for a minute and then the fact that he was gettin annoyed at my laughter made me laugh more and then i made the mistake of trying to read it out to him to make him understand why i was laughing, it went something like this- "trent..bahahaha..tr..bahaha"- which irritated him more!
    Snapkick him..!

Advertisement