Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

C&H Meetup: The Second Attempt

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭syncosised

I'm back to college on the 11th. Not that it matters, I'm too new for a meet-up really, but if I could convince ye all about Quasar I'd probably tag along! :D Some colleges are back this Monday, I believe, though it doesn't seem to include anyone here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

sat rocks imo!!!! but im only one person! still i have a idea....

wait for it......

wait for it.......

We Do one meeting in munster and another in dublin!!!!!! we have enough boardises for it?

Excellent idea. Come with that yourself did you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

syncosised wrote: »
    I'm back to college on the 11th. Not that it matters, I'm too new for a meet-up really, but if I could convince ye all about Quasar I'd probably tag along! :D Some colleges are back this Monday, I believe, though it doesn't seem to include anyone here.

Ah feck that, I've been posting here a few days and they're trying to get me to organise it! :P Come on, you should definitely go! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Everyone should come (if you can and want to.) :D

Shur it'll be great craic,the more the better! And maybe it'll be less awkward if there are more people there :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

+1

• Advertisement

17th doesn't really suit me anyway, but thanks for being so welcoming! :)

syncosised wrote: »
    17th doesn't really suit me anyway, but thanks for being so welcoming! :)

There's no set date yet though! Sure see how you're fixed for whatever day the poll decides! :)

Will do. Is someone setting up a poll then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

I think you have to have 1,000 + posts to be allowed to go.. :(

i will if i freaking knew how to >.<

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

cork*girl wrote: »
    I think you have to have 1,000 + posts to be allowed to go.. :(

Nah,anyone can go! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Only mods can add polls to already started threads AFAIK.

To whoever ends up starting the poll, can we make it so people vote on which date doesn't suit them? Might get a better picture then of which date to go for.

i could do it on a seperate thread?? anyway how do u set up a poll

Only mods can add polls to already started threads AFAIK.

To whoever ends up starting the poll, can we make it so people vote on which date doesn't suit them? Might get a better picture then of which date to go for.

Then it would have to be a checkbox poll ... can those be done?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

Then let it be done! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I take exception to that, just because you live outside Dublin, it doesn't make you a culchie....:pac:
    You can make a Dub more culchie-ish (or culchie-compatible, if you will), but not vice-versa. If you stay in Cork for much longer, you'll know as much about Massey Ferguson's as I do.
    sounds awesum!!!!!!! wat would we be doing (if were going to a pub i need some to get me my drinks coz im not don't look 18
    ROFL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

I can't be bothered reading through the last ton of posts, can someone who has read the whole thread tell me if anything important was decided?

Pygmalion wrote: »
    I can't be bothered reading through the last ton of posts, can someone who has read the whole thread tell me if anything important was decided?

It looks like some form of meetup is going ahead to be decided by the new poll set up, that's pretty much it.. And I'd wager you'd already figured that. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Pygmalion wrote: »

It was decided that everyone should moan at my poll for every fault it has ;_:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Aoibheann wrote: »
    It looks like some form of meetup is going ahead to be decided by the new poll set up, that's pretty much it.. And I'd wager you'd already figured that. :P

I had tbpfh.
    Stev_o wrote: »

Grand, I'll go there and bitch about you now

It's ok, we're only bitching about the poll, not you. <3? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Aoibheann wrote: »
    It's ok, we're only bitching about the poll, not you. <3? :P

</3

:p

Leave the poll alone no one's one thing is perfect !

</3

:p

Leave the poll alone no one's one thing is perfect !

Alas! It was a lovely poll and we're eternally grateful? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭reggiethefirst

jumpguy wrote: »
    You can make a Dub more culchie-ish (or culchie-compatible, if you will), but not vice-versa. If you stay in Cork for much longer, you'll know as much about Massey Ferguson's as I do.

ROFL

Manys a 35 I've stripped down. Good times :P

Advertisement