Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

nearly time to return!

• 02-01-2010 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭

so... today's the 2nd, only a few more days to go until exam time!

who's looking forward to it?

who's dreading it?

personally, im bored senseless at home and cant wait to go back to college.

how do you feel? 8 votes

i cant wait to return to college! bring it on!
    0% 0 votes
    NOOOOOOOO i love the holidays!
    50% 4 votes
    i want to go back, but dont want to do exams!
    50% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

I dont want to go back. I've got used to life without alarms, dreading the thought of getting up at 7:30 each morning :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭sesna

Ive being back since the 27th, as have most of my friends and family. I can hear the worlds smallest violin playing for you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's going to be waaaay better this year now I'll be living there.
    Freeeeeedom!

YaY!!

\o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Bit of both for me, I hate being back at home for more than a week as theres just nothing whatsoever to do. My sleeping pattern has almost gone into reverse with the fact that I have no reason to get out of bed

On the other hand its great to not have to get up at 8 every morning and not have to cook or anything like that. And of course no school work!

Overall though yeah I want to get back, shopuld be plenty of fun times ahead in the rest of the year

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Harps wrote: »
    Overall though yeah I want to get back, shopuld be plenty of fun times ahead in the rest of the year

That's the attitude to have!

Woooooooooo!

*runs off for more sugar substances aka...Coca Cola!!!*

:D

Gonna be a great year with all our new funky friends :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement