Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Years' Eve Roll Call

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Sophsxxx

I'm here......God, I'm bored!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭rodberg007

Whats the weather like in Galway then....???

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I'm here :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭rodberg007

brummytom wrote: »
    I'm here :D

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

rodberg007 wrote: »
    Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    -.-

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I'm here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I'm signing in nearly an hour later to create the illusion that I have an active social life. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Sophsxxx

rodberg007 wrote: »
    Whats the weather like in Galway then....???

Cold and icy!!:D
    No snow though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Davidius wrote: »
    I'm signing in nearly an hour later to create the illusion that I have an active social life. :pac:

I'm signing in 11 hours late to create the illusion that I'm just getting up after a good night out.

In reality, I fell asleep about 11pm last night and only woke up half an hour ago or so. =/

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Zaffy

I'm signing in 11 hours late to create the illusion that I'm just getting up after a good night out.

In reality, I fell asleep about 11pm last night and only woke up half an hour ago or so. =/

I'm resigning in after 16 hours or so, to brag about how I went out, had fun, let loose some chinese lanterns, and then went tobogganing at 3am!

Such an awesome night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I actually had a decent night!!! Headed over to my friends house at about 8. His sister was there;) Free house til about 11.50. Watched the bbc countdown. Was allowed to drink by my parents who arrived at 11.50 with friends parents. Then, singstar and rockband til 4am. Just woke in last 20mins!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Am I the only person here that hasn't played that rock band yokey?? :confused:
    boards kept me occupied last night. I have no life :(

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Join us, we play plastic instruments and pull epic poses!

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Join us, we play plastic instruments and pull epic poses!
    I have a very funny video from last night!!!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

Twas a good night, I must say! Only just up.. I was awake half the night though :rolleyes: wish I could go back to bed..my stomach is in bits :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Woke up on my friend's couch at 14:00, cooked breakfast for 8 of us and chatted until about an hour ago. Had a lovely night. One of the girls painted my nails! :D

20631_268729509250_516309250_4573231_5087768_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I've never played it or guitar hero.. I feel so deprived. :(
    Woke up on my friend's couch at 14:00, cooked breakfast for 8 of us and chatted until about an hour ago. Had a lovely night. One of the girls painted my nails! :D

Lovely shade of purple! Suppose it does beat pink.. Which is generally the colour I go for when threatening men with any form of makeup.. it's hard to resist the urge to draw on people when they fall asleep.. :pac:

I had a great night in the end last night. Epic presents and my friend called over just before midnight and stayed 'til about 5am.. 'twas lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Hahaha, what's with women and their obsession with painting guy's nails anyway (or straightening hair...or waxing legs...or putting on mascara)?

Women of the forum, please send explanations to me and I will consider them in order of understandability.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

jumpguy wrote: »
    Hahaha, what's with women and their obsession with painting guy's nails anyway (or straightening hair...or waxing legs...or putting on mascara)?

Women of the forum, please send explanations to me and I will consider them in order of understandability.

Well, for me it's generally boredom.. I tend to be the last person asleep at any form of house party/gathering, and anyone awake is generally happy to become an accomplice to my drawing on guys faces with a variety of makeup. :P

Though a friend of mine enjoyed wearing eyeliner a little too much (it suited him though :confused:)

jumpguy wrote: »

My nails were painted there on the way back from the IC reunion. On the way up, this girl kept pestering me to allow her to paint them,(had to say, enjoyed the attention:P) so I told her she could on the way back. Then I kind of had to allow her! The bus was bumpy so the nail-varnish was all over the place!:D It was kinda funny!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Last night involved the following...
    The Good: getting quite drunk and meeting a load of the old heads from school;

The Bad: having to pay 28euro for a taxi homebound (ran out of money and had to walk the remaining mile home).

The Ugly: stubbing my big toe on a metal thing on the ground - toe nail has now gone purple so it'll probably fall off in a few months time. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Jackobyte wrote: »
    My nails were painted there on the way back from the IC reunion. On the way up, this girl kept pestering me to allow her to paint them,(had to say, enjoyed the attention:P) so I told her she could on the way back. Then I kind of had to allow her! The bus was bumpy so the nail-varnish was all over the place!:D It was kinda funny!

You're always with the girls, aren't ya jackobyte? ;):p

You're always with the girls, aren't ya jackobyte? ;):p
    I wish I was, I wish I was...:P

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

20631_268729509250_516309250_4573231_5087768_n.jpg

You get a little gayer everytime you post. It's magical. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Monzo wrote: »
    Last night involved the following...
    The Good: getting quite drunk and meeting a load of the old heads from school;

The Bad: having to pay 28euro for a taxi homebound (ran out of money and had to walk the remaining mile home).

The Ugly: stubbing my big toe on a metal thing on the ground - toe nail has now gone purple so it'll probably fall off in a few months time. :(

Ha, don't know how I forgot to include the matter of the Gards 'coming in for a chat' (i.e. beating people up and pulling off my hat *sniff*) in the apartment we were drinking in.

Advertisement