Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtube

• 29-12-2009 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Just thought I'd ask out of curiosity how many Boardsies here have Youtuve accounts and which channels you're subscribed to? Though I don't find them all particularly entertaining, I'm subcribed to most of the "usuals" i.e. sxephil, RayWilliamJohnson, WhatTheBuck, ShaneDawson, WasteTimeChasingCars, community channel etc, a few of the musicians, David Sides, Boyce Avenue, RinOnTherox and some other less popular pianists/composers, and a few of the beauty gurus, Juicystar07, Michelle Phan, bubzbeauty, AllThatGlitters21 and a few others!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I only subscribe to Community Channel now that I think of it. Natalies funny:)

Hot for words is pretty good too

• Registered Users Posts: 25,042 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Whatever happened to LonelyGirl15? She was one annoying fcuker.. hot though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

The ones I'm subscribed to that I can remember without checking are: paddybarry, IrishandFolkmusic, kellyoneill and madfortrad.. you'd never guess what type of music I like would ya? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I have one.

The Bono Busking vid from Christmas Eve has gone mental with the amount of views.

The comments people have posted on it have been craaaaazzy. It makes After Hours look like a Christian Forum :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Subscribed to "Improve Everywhere"
    http://www.youtube.com/user/improveverywhere?blend=1&ob=4

Brilliant stuff and very funny to see their stuff done in public.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Channel4's got a channel on there with whole shows up; I watched the whole second series of The Inbetweeners last week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I'm subbed to my mates mostly, FastLaneDaily, Agron and a some amazing skateboarding filmers.

I've started putting my own guitar video's up lately, 'cause I'm so deadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

Agreed some of the Improveverywhere stuff is really well done. The improv songs in the supermarket and resturant are excellent.

I have an account too, I use it almost daily, not for uploading just for viewing. Music, comedy, news and travel are my main subs. Couldn't live without it now to be honest. In the main I ignore most of the comments section because they only attract dopes with attitude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I've subscribed to loads to , a bit of everything / variety which probably shows in my own you tube .

I've made about 60 odd you tube vids in the last 2 years

http://www.youtube.com/user/luxyaltz219#p/u

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

The only one I'm subscribed to is ImprovEverywhere. I've only uploaded one video, so my account isn't very useful...
    brummytom wrote: »
    Channel4's got a channel on there with whole shows up; I watched the whole second series of The Inbetweeners last week :D

Does that mean you can watch it without the ads that are on 4od?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭tooler08

Whatever happened to LonelyGirl15? She was one annoying fcuker.. hot though

The restraining order says no no but her eyes say yes yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

yes i do...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

couldn't listen to her but I'd love to shut her mouth with my cock.I'm gonna subscribe.

mink_man wrote: »
    yes i do...

OT, but ..

Does After Hours have awards like the Soccer Forum as per Mink-Man's sig?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,042 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

couldn't listen to her but I'd love to shut her mouth with my cock.I'm gonna subscribe.

This would be safer and not as loud

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

OutlawPete wrote: »
    OT, but ..

Does After Hours have awards like the Soccer Forum as per Mink-Man's sig?

Yea, it's under sports. You need to get permission to enter from one of the mods. One of the other soccer sub forums will explain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭qwerty2

Just checked out ImprovEverywhere, some of their stuff is brilliant! Definitely going to sub to them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

• Advertisement

Wooo hooo ..

I'm number 1 most visted Irish Channel on YouTube this week :D

Linky

If only I had a fecking euro for ever vist. I should be selling something on that damn Bono vid :)

If only I had a fecking euro for ever vist. I should be seeling something on that damn Bono vid :)

Au Contraire Pete, you should have to donate money to your favourite charity for putting more Bono up on the YouTube. :)

Au Contraire Pete, you should have to donate money to your favourite charity for putting more Bono up on the YouTube. :)

Well, in that case I'm defo gonna sell something on the page :D

Mad how a crap vid off my mobile phone was watched by that many in a week. Jaysus, if only I had my TZ7 with me .. I could of released the HD footage on DVD and made a mint :)

Maybe I'll design a T-Shirt and call it 'Bono-Busking' with a link to it on Ebay.

10 euro a pop, if I sold 5000 .. i'd have ... ehhhh ... 50,000 :eek::eek::eek::eek:

/Googles 't-shirts bulk Dublin' :p

Another sub I use, The Onion. Thought I'd share this one it's pretty good, as per usual from these crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMucmRlPZK0

TV3 just contacted me there saying they want to use the Bono and Glen Hansard footage for The Morning Show .. that's odd isn't it.

Can they not just use it anyway without asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

TV3 just contacted me there saying they want to use the Bono and Glen Hansard footage for The Morning Show .. that's odd isn't it.

Can they not just use it anyway without asking?

Chance your arm and send them a bill for it!!

Dancor wrote: »
    Chance your arm and send them a bill for it!!

I jokingly said 'Will I get any money from it' in the email.

They said they want to use two minutes of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I just subscribe to trance record companies to get latest releases.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,270 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Please stop iamstop. Talk to mods please

Advertisement