Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The "Where the fudge is D4RK ONION?" thread

• 23-12-2009 1:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

Well, where is he?

where-are-you.jpg

I heard he was kidnapped by the CIA on suspiscion of threatening to poison the US supply of rhubarb, and is now living out the rest of his days in a cell under Dick Cheney's house.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I heard he was convicted of trolling his own forums under different usernames. His punishment was to be tied to a chair and forced to listen to Madonna on repeat, untill his ears fell off.

Or that could all be a load of crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Dark Onion in has a life life shocker :eek: How dare he!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Last time I saw him, he was doing body shots off a Clown's abdomen in Amsterdam. That was one crazy night.. Haven't seen him since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

phlegms wrote: »
    Last time I saw him, he was doing body shots off a Clown's abdomen in Amsterdam. That was one crazy night.. Haven't seen him since.

You said you'd invite me next time! Hmph!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I think he got captured by Somalian pirates, convinced them he was a god, and is now captain of the high seas.

He said this last on boards in the yaaaaah thread
    Yes, I convinced Somalian pirates I was a god and am now captain of the high seas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

He's behind you!

Sleeping_0646.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Craguls wrote: »
    You said you'd invite me next time! Hmph!

I did invite you. I just didn't send the invite..

phlegms wrote: »

That couldn't have been him, Amsterdam's morals are too high for him...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Does someone here know you? Why are you still alive?!

Anywho, some decent video game reviews, or interesting internet stops would rope in the nerd crowd for you!

(/realises the irony of his shilling :o)

This was his last post.
    Does someone here know you? Why are you still alive?!

This exclaimation seems out of place doesn't it?

"Why are you still alive" suggests that the OP of that thread should be dead.

Where is D4RK ONION you ask?

He's murdered AddictedtoYou and is now laying low.

looks like this case *puts on sunglasses* is closed. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA </horacio or david caruso>

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Someone fulfilled his life long dream

chris_onion_head_t_shirt_dark-p235314912820436388t5tr_400.jpg

• Advertisement

Jako8 wrote: »

looks like this case *puts on sunglasses* is closed. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA </horacio or david caruso>

I believe this is what you're looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I have a feeling he's asleep at this point in time... But then again, thats a crazy idea! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Jay P wrote: »
    I believe this is what you're looking for
    [offtopic] that is quite possibly the greates link I have ever seen,Bookmarked for future use

NO SERIOUSLY, WHERE IS HE?

What is he's lost, or hurt, or scared? You guys, what if he's...he's...he's...

God I feel bad just saying this...

Found another forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

jumpguy wrote: »
    NO SERIOUSLY, WHERE IS HE?

What is he's lost, or hurt, or scared? You guys, what if he's...he's...he's...

God I feel bad just saying this...

Found another forum?

say it isn't so...:(

No, no ,no.

He'd never leave Guitar hero & Rockband behind.

He's probably just decided not to come online for Christmas and spend more time with his family...

Nah that's too farfetched.

What I think really happened is that he was keeping illegal immigrants in his basement for the lulz but the government caught him...

Himself and the poet are outside-boards friends. Maybe poetry man can update us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Don't worry guys, D-Fork may be gone but Pygmalion the lovable scamp is still here

Pygmalion wrote: »
    Don't worry guys, D-Fork may be gone but Pygmalion the lovable scamp is still here
    ...Oh God when's he coming back?!?! *bursts into tears*

Pygmalion wrote: »

Who the hell is he?

Oh guys do you remember D4RK to the UNIUN's awesome beard?

We may never see a beard like it again :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

He's been on-line every day this week (with the exception of the 26th) but hasn't posted in this forum since the night of the 17th (see this post for a big yellow hint...)

I have told him about this thread though :)

He's been on-line every day this week (with the exception of the 26th) but hasn't posted in this forum since the night of the 17th (see this post for a big yellow hint...)

So...he's still posting on boards...

What's his game not posting in C&H?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

jumpguy wrote: »
    So...he's still posting on boards...

What's his game not posting in C&H?

If he gets the warning removed, he might come back......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

LMAO this reminds me of the time I didn't go to school for the first two week .............. apparently I dropped out , moved , went to the other school.........died.

Teachers were so fupping stupid that they believed it as well .

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    LMAO this reminds me of the time I didn't go to school for the first two week .............. apparently I dropped out , moved , went to the other school.........died.

Teachers were so fupping stupid that they believed it as well .

The difference now is that he is most likely never coming back. It's not a load of hear say.

Got peed off because you booked infracted him?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

We stole him in fighting games.

Sorry to tell you but he doesn't feel the same way you do. He thinks you should maybe post seperately for a while. He needs space to type on his own for a while. He says it's not the forum, it's him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Jako8 wrote: »
    Got peed off because you booked infracted him?
    Tbh that to me is such a stupid thing to infract someone who contributes to the forum for , lot more good with a just having a word with someone , and there was no malice, so that seems a joke , Might be more behind the scenes but that was harsh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I think D4RK ONION's position on this matter has been suitably clarified.
    Whatever happens off-thread/off-site is of no business to anyone, so I am going to lock this thread now. If our resident guitar-hero wishes to clarify things in more detail, he can PM me and I'll re-open this thread for him to do so.

If not?
    Giant "meh", tbh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement