Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So,it's half four in the morning...

• 16-11-2009 4:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

And I can't sleep,Don't you just hate when that happens?.Good 'ol boards isn't really helping the situation I guess,but anywho.

Well rant about sleeping [too much or not enough] here,*whispers*"When you wake up"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

i feel your pain:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

I was ill yesterday and fell asleep at half seven. Had the most surreal dreams ever in my feverish state (I remember thinking I was Mario at one stage) and woke at 12 unable to fall asleep again until 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Stayed up til around half four last night somehow, was up before 7 to be in college before 9.

Came home around 2, had a "powernap" that lasted 5 hours and only ended when someone banged on my door to offer me food.

Now I can't sleep. Early start again tomorrow. The cycle continues.

EDIT: Also, just remembered that I had 6 or 7 cups of tea this evening. Can't be helping...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Almost 3AM now, lecture tomorrow at 10, thankfully not too important (the one at 12 is pretty damn important for the reason that I have a test on Thursday and missed a lot of it due to sickness).

I feel tired but at the same time I feel really restless... It's weird and annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

I do it purely for teh lulz tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

My sleep paterns have gone to absolute shite the past 2 months, sleep from anywhere to 4am-1pm and still feel wreaked. Im not one bit tired as of now. Wish I was!

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

i've been awake since half 4:(.....awww i think the reason is i felt i had something to do and had to check my phone for something(stupid reason really) cos i texted my friends last night about us going to town and hanging out and sorting out lifts....but they never text back cos i fell asleep so then i had a feeling to check my phone to make sure there wasn't any problems about the lifts.

Now can't go asleep!

Lecture in 5 and a half hours. Should probably get some sleep, although I won't understand a word of the f*cking thing anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I just watched 5 episodes of 30 Rock, had a lot of Coke and am probably gonna be up for the next 3 hours or so. My sleep patterns get fcuked up every time I have time off college.

Mine's ****ed up despite college. Thank God I'm finished at 12 tomorrow, have Friday off then. Home :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Eh? You?? TIME OFF??? What kind of fake-ass medicine course are you doing? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

It's not half four just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Tis now...

Time for bed so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

4:31. workin a late bar so am home about 45 mins after the commute. now tucking into a bacon butty :)

congo_90 wrote: »
    4:31. workin a late bar so am home about 45 mins after the commute. now tucking into a bacon butty :)

I hope that's a food & not a sexual reference.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Eh? You?? TIME OFF??? What kind of fake-ass medicine course are you doing? :pac:
    new4_good-793274.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

congo_90 wrote: »

You mean a RASHER SANDWICH! (slaps you in face)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

I second this motion...........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

*Sigh* It's happening again,I'll admit I had 2 red bull earlier on but it's been 6 f*cking hours like.what the hell and my exams are over.Guess a lie in for tomorrow so,that does imply me getting to sleep in the first place

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭ Angelo Shapely Trombonist

Have a pretty messed up sleep pattern at the moment coz of exams, stayed up all night on...um...Sunday, went to bed about 6pm monday, slept til half ten, got up again til seven am, then slept til half four today. Probably going to stay up til about two tomorrow, go to bed and get up about midnight and then just go to bed normal time (1 or 2 am) on whatever the **** day that is.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Well, it's 05:16, and I've spent the last hour and a half writing my first blog essay in over a month. Also, I haven't posted in this thread before. It's not very nice staying awake all night like this...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

I wrote a song , i'm pleased with it :)

20 past 5, no excuse this time. I'm just an eejit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

phlegms wrote: »
    20 past 5, no excuse this time. I'm just an eejit.

Agreed :)

Because of my wonderful stupidity last night, I slept until half four today. I.Feel.Worthless.

SIgh. Once again I have no excuse :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

phlegms wrote: »
    SIgh. Once again I have no excuse :o

What I tend to-do anymore is go to bed around 4ish but make sure I just get 7-8 hours sleep, no more then that! This way you won't feel like shit waking up at 3pm everyday!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Spent the last 5 hours talking. Good talk. Now to enjoy a Christmas holiday with the sleeping pattern of a bat...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

This thread deserves a bump, there's about 7 of us on and doing nothing. What're you doing up at this hour?

Advertisement