Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Laughter Lounge

• 23-11-2009 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi there,

Iv been wanting to go to the laughter lounge recently but dont know the acts who perform. Seeing as the average ticket price is €25,I was wondering if anybody knew good acts that perform there so I dont end up wasting money on someone who is only kind of funny.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Moved from Musicals - hope that's ok Mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

The prices they charge are a joke - go to the International Comedy Club and you'll usually get a good line-up for under a tenner, and often some really big names play there as it's such an institution.

The laughter lounge is nothing but an Irish version of Jongleurs - and if you've never been to Jongleurs you've had a lucky escape :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

If you get your neame on the mailing list the send out codes to get you in for half price or some other discount :)

Good luck

P>S> don'y go to the improve night !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 aacm14

Hi

Does any one know if the prices for drinks are dear? I heard its a tenner a pint can someone whose been there let me know. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

aacm14 wrote: »
    Hi

Does any one know if the prices for drinks are dear? I heard its a tenner a pint can someone whose been there let me know. Thanks

It's not a tenner a pint in there. Nowhere in Ireland charges that sort of money do they?

As far as I remember it's regular Dublin prices for drinks in the laughter lounge. Not cheap but probably 5 euro or so for a pint average I'd say. Mind you I haven't been there for a while but I doubt they have hiked up the drink prices in recent times.

• Advertisement
Advertisement