Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Coleman in Ballyfermot

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 An CROI

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jimm55

An CROI wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more.

There are so many Catholics and Christians involved in the Angel "movement" and all things New Age (Reiki etc.) who just don't understand what they are doing and that what they are involved in - is completely contrary to the Catholic faith and Christianity.

This a going a little off topic - I have started a thread about this - I will post a link (if I can on this thread - perhaps we can open a good debate on the subject)

An CROI

An CROI.
    I think Our Lady should know what she is doing, and she has chosen Joe . I know she is appearing to him, because I saw her myself on the 11th in the apparition chapel. I was outside the glass. My next doar neighbour was inside , and she could see Our Lady's lips moving when she was giving her message to Joe. I cant make logical sence of it, but I know it IS happening.
    Is Our Lady telling us that Joe, and others like him have God's approval ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Angie77

jimm55 wrote: »
    I think Our Lady should know what she is doing, and she has chosen Joe . I know she is appearing to him, because I saw her myself on the 11th in the apparition chapel. I was outside the glass. My next doar neighbour was inside , and she could see Our Lady's lips moving when she was giving her message to Joe. I cant make logical sence of it, but I know it IS happening.

Hi jim55, Has Joe got a Spiritual Director and if so who is he?

I am not aware of Joe having a spiritual director. Alot of things have happened since I spoke to Joe last. Since he has become friendly with Keith he does not seem to have much time for his other friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭coopersgreen

What a load of rubbish. You say you know she is appearing to him yet she appeared to you too. Why aren't you trying to con people with €60 a pop readings?

You are lying. You no more saw 'Our Lady' than you did Marilyn Monroe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Bock the Robber

I saw her myself on the 11th in the apparition chapel. ... I cant make logical sence of it, but I know it IS happening.

I can't make logical sense of it either, so it must be true.

Welcome to Father-Ted-World.

What a load of rubbish. You say you know she is appearing to him yet she appeared to you too. Why aren't you trying to con people with €60 a pop readings?

You are lying. You no more saw 'Our Lady' than you did Marilyn Monroe.
    No, I'm lyng. I know what I saw. Two people behind me saw it as well, but somebody beside me did not. I dont care if people don't believe me.

Go get a check up, hallucinations could be a symptom of something serious.

Go get a check up, hallucinations could be a symptom of something serious.
    why don't you try telling the man from Omagh who was in a wheelchair ,and was cured there that day that it was a hallucination?

Do you have details of the medical reports on that cure?

• Advertisement

Do you have details of the medical reports on that cure?
    I believe him. I don't need to see any meical reports. He has just come fordward this week. I'm sure you will get all the info. in the coming days via the media.

why don't you try telling the man from Omagh who was in a wheelchair ,and was cured there that day that it was a hallucination?

What man from Omagh? Give me his contact details and medical history and I'll gladly have a word with him.

I believe him. I don't need to see any meical reports. He has just come fordward this week. I'm sure you will get all the info. in the coming days via the media.

It's not good enough that you believe him. As you've shown, you'd believe anything.

Produce the evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭eddie73

Whats wrong with freedom of belief??

I personally dont believe in the Knock apparitions of 2009 or 1879.

Both are very real and meaningful to some people and gud luck to them.

No, they are either real to everyone, or not real at all.

And they're not real to everyone so they're not real at all.

There's nothing wrong with freedom of belief, but there's also nothing wrong with freedom of derision.

There is nothing wrong with freedom of either belief or derision, provided there is moderation either way. I am not trying to globalize my lack of belief in Knock apparitions or ridicule people who believe them to be authentic.

Good for you.

Good for you.

:P last word freak

What man from Omagh? Give me his contact details and medical history and I'll gladly have a word with him.
    The man from Omagh has done an interview for D.V.D. with John Thompson from Garvagh It will be out next week. It should be available in Knock on the 5th, if not before that. I think it is called " MIRACULOUS VISIONS . It was made to raise money for Crumlin Childrens Hospital. Send me a P.M. for more info.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 An CROI

The man from Omagh has done an interview for D.V.D. with John Thompson from Garvagh It will be out next week. It should be available in Knock on the 5th, if not before that. I think it is called " MIRACULOUS VISIONS . It was made to raise money for Crumlin Childrens Hospital. Send me a P.M. for more info.

Where will it be on sale - other than on the 5th in Knock?

Will it be available through Crumlin Hospital?

An Croi

An CROI wrote: »
    Where will it be on sale - other than on the 5th in Knock?

Will it be available through Crumlin Hospital?

An Croi
    It will be available by post @ 12 euro from John Thomson, in Garvagh Co.Derry, or Margaret Boyle in Co. Donegal. (pm me for more info.)
    It will not be available from Crumlin Hospital at the moment , but it may be later. That will be up to them ,if they want to sell it . I don't know. I have not seen it myself yet , but I have been told its ferly good. I have ordered one ,and I hope to get it over the weekend. I will keep you posted if I find out more about where else it will be avaiable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Nettlesb

Hi the mobile number thats posted on that sight is not working for Joe does anyone have his new number?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Nettlesb

Hi iv been trying to contact Joe on <snip> but the number is on longer in service do you have his new number i really want to see him.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Louise170

Hi,
    i am just wondering jim do u have a number or know if joe coleman is still arranging meetings with people for healings or whatever.....i have seen the sun dancing in the sky on two occasions one at 3 o clock on the day of the apparition in knock and another at 9.00 am on friday last,evening though there was no apparition taken place that day. after looking at the sun i have a blind spot and have been in the hospital all week. its very serious and my vision is badly effected. i believe in these apparitions ..but it is not safe to be looking at the sun for long periods of time.. the first time i looked at it for a half an hour and my eyes were fine...but the second time i have burned the retina in my eyes!.i am no confused as what to think about the sun 'Spining'.....
    What are your view on this...the hospital has told me it has happened to 5 other people in galway...and they are not happy about what is going on in knock!
    thanks

I'm very sorry to hear about your eyes. I looked at the sun for a while that day in Knock, but the sun was not normal then. My eyes are ok, thank God. Joe has told a friend of mine last week that he is not seeing anybody untill after Christmas. I do have his home no. but it may not be a good idea to call it at the moment. He will be in Knock next Saturday. If you go there early you may get a chance to see him. I will be there from Friday evening hopefull. If you send me a p.m. I will arange to meet you and I can give you the number, if you don't manage to see him. I feel if you put your trust in Our Lady , you may not need Joe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Handlebar

Must say that I find Joe Colemans claims suspect to say the least

Reports are starting to emerge of serious eye-damage caused in Knock by staring at the sun. I wonder if Joe will volunteer to pick up the tab for treating these people's blindness, or will he just cure it himself?

Was anybody in Knock yesterday? Joe was surrounded by the media, but I dont think he told them anything about the message. My daughter was sitting near him , and she saw an apparition of Our Lady above the Altar for nearly 10 minutes. She is very emotional since. My wife and I were a bit away from them,(behind the media lines). We did not see anything. I got the DVD "Miraculous Visions at Kerrytown & Knock". It is very interesting, and well put together. It is not in the shops in Knock so far.

• Advertisement

Seek immediate psychiatric help for your daughter. Early intervention is vital.

Advertisement