Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Soap line of the week....

Options
  • 10-10-2009 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭

New sticky maybe..?

For me this week was Cain Dingle to Debbie...
    "Wheres wheelchair junior then.?".......:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Blanche to the party crowd in the rovers

"An alcoholic and an arsonist open a bar..its like the start of a joke" :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

Eastenders:

Rachel: If it isn't the scarlet woman!

Stacey: Hello Rachel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Eddie_1980 wrote: »
    Eastenders:

Rachel: If it isn't the scarlet woman!

Stacey: Hello Rachel

Who is Rachel? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

angel01 wrote: »
    Who is Rachel? :confused:

Bradley's Mother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

Sally and Sophie looking at online photo's of the run Kevin was supposed to be in, trying to spot him.

Sophie: All I can see is these two people dressed as what looks like a pair of tomato's, hairy tomato's????

Sally: They look like a giant pair of....oh wait a minute - is that him?

(Or something to that effect)

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,755 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Do I just have a dirty mind, or did anyone else break about laughing when Rosie turned to Kevin, after his raunchy weekend with Molly, and asked "So what position did you come in the race?"

:pac:

Do I just have a dirty mind, or did anyone else break about laughing when Rosie turned to Kevin, after his raunchy weekend with Molly, and asked "So what position did you come in the race?"

:pac:

I'd say Rosie knows all about positions as well

Norris had a good one in coronation street the other night when he was chatting with Tyrone telling him that Roy and Hayley had gone to Romania.

"Its on of those dracula countries..Hayley would want to be careful, she's only gotten used to being a woman, she wouldnt want to turn into a vampire as well"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

Tony Gordon to Roy on Friday:

"Just bog off back to your man-wife!"

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Liz, when Michelle's new boyfriend walked into the Rovers wearing just a towel.
    "Drop that towel, and I'll call the police. Not straight away, but . . ."

• Advertisement
Advertisement