Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

7of 9 - Would You?

• 07-10-2009 10:20am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I'm on a day off sick, watching a rerun of Star Trek: Voyager (one of my favourite shows) and I was thinking. She is obstinate and regresses to Borg like mode, but would you want to be assimilated by 7 of 9? I could think of worse fates...:pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

7/9 = 0.7777777777777

I don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Yeah, but she has to wear the Borg stuff, Geri Ryan (yeah that's her name:D) is not all that hot without the Borg stuff!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Dude, are you asking us if we think its ok for you to have a **** over star trek?

I certainly would fcuk the guts out of the actress Jeri Ryan, who plays that fictional character you've got a boner for..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

lol I'm actually gay. I do know sci fi geek guys are really into Scully from the X Fliles and 7 of 9 from Voyager. But there is something about 7 of 9 that could almost turn me. Her find her obstinance quite...alluring.:D

What has Jeri Ryan been up to lately?:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Jeri Ryan is the reason Barack Obama got elected. Her husband was Jack Ryan, the congressman for illinois, who stood down after his S&M tendencies became public during their divorce. In stepped Obama as the new candidate and was duly elected to congress. This acted as his springboard and a few years later he was the presidential candidate and winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Spear wrote: »
    Jeri Ryan is the reason Barack Obama got elected. Her husband was Jack Ryan, the congressman for illinois, who stood down after his S&M tendencies became public during their divorce. In stepped Obama as the new candidate and was duly elected to congress. This acted as his springboard and a few years later he was the presidential candidate and winner.

Wat?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Quazzie wrote: »
    Is there no such thing as a gay nerd or did you quote the wrong post?

Actually yes there is.;) But there is a terrible dearth of good looking guys in sci fi.:( Well, maybe excepting Buck Rogers form his show and Matthew Parris from Star trek:Voyager.

OK lads - what about Belona Torres or the turncoat Seska - or Troi from Star Trek The Next Generation? My straight mates relly wanted to have a Betazoid moment with Troi...:D

But wouldn't ye all want 7 of 9 to assimilate you - it's power buzz thing eh?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Wat?

The more detailed text from Wikipedia.

Five years later, when Jack Ryan's Senate campaign began, the Chicago Tribune newspaper and WLS-TV, the local ABC affiliate, sought to have the records released. Both Jeri and Jack agreed to make their divorce records public, but not the custody records, claiming that their release could be harmful to their son.

On June 22, 2004, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Robert Schnider agreed to release the custody files. The decision generated much controversy because it went against both parents' direct request and because it generally reversed the early decision to seal the papers in the best interest of the child. It was revealed that six years previously, Jeri had accused Jack Ryan of asking her to perform sexual acts with him in public, and in sex clubs in New York, New Orleans, and Paris. Jeri Ryan described one as "a bizarre club with cages, whips and other apparatus hanging from the ceiling."[5] Jack Ryan denied these allegations. Although Jeri Ryan refused to comment on the matter during the campaign, the document disclosure led Jack Ryan to withdraw his Republican candidacy for an open United States Senate seat in Illinois, clearing the way for Barack Obama to win the seat.

• Well..

she does have nice breasts.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Guinan from Next Generation

/thread

• Registered Users Posts: 8,204 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Hell yes..

She is all women...:D

Guess what I'll be googling pics of for the next hour...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

JupiterKid wrote: »
    I'm on a day off sick, watching a rerun of Star Trek: Voyager (one of my favourite shows) and I was thinking. She is obstinate and regresses to Borg like mode, but would you want to be assimilated by 7 of 9? I could think of worse fates...:pac:

Ah Voyager ... ultimate pyjama-day TV!
    Yeah, but she has to wear the Borg stuff, Geri Ryan (yeah that's her name:D) is not all that hot without the Borg stuff!!

I beg to differ!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Star trek is the worst nerd hogwash ever, the latest being star gate universe, also rubbish.

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq142/bigzeesh92/u-mad1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭redfacedbear

JupiterKid wrote: »
    What has Jeri Ryan been up to lately?:)

She's in 'Shark' - interestingly, playing another humourless ice-queen (typecasting or a limited actress?)

It's on 3e on Sunday nights and quite poor.

But to answer the question - yes, yes I would

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

I certainly would fcuk the guts out of....

Jesus, haven't heard that before. Anyway, she was married to a guy who was going to run for the senate seat of the state of Illinois but they got divorced. Her real name is Zimmerman and she was born in Germany. Turns out the guy she married, Jack Ryan, who was Republican, would try bring her to sex clubs and wierd kinky stuff and try get her to have sex in public according to her, thats why they divorced.

When this all became public, it cost Jack Ryan the chance to run for the senate seat, and who was he supposed to run against? Barrack Obama!

jeri-ryan-1g.jpg

I've seen her lately on Law & Order, not looking so hot :/

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Guinan from Next Generation

/thread
    WHOOPEE!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

She's in 'Shark' - interestingly, playing another humourless ice-queen (typecasting or a limited actress?)

It's on 3e on Sunday nights and quite poor.

But to answer the question - yes, yes I would

never mind her,Jolene Blalock who plays T'Pol in Enterprise.hubba bubba:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭ Griffin Young Schoolteacher

Moved from AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Wat?

tl:dr version
    her husband is a lucky bast ard.
    <was>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

I would love to have her beat me senseless.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Spear wrote: »

Wait, what? This is huge, it should have been headline news.

That does mean she's single, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

OP, asking that is the equivalent to putting an XL Bacon Double Cheese meal in front of a homeless guy and asking him "Would you eat this"?

Rhetorical question if ever I saw one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Nah, Jerry Ryan the actress on the other hand, if she went back to being a red head then totally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

http://www.bertram33.com/images/uploads/jeri_ryan.jpg

I beg to differ!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Moved from AH.
    I was wondering what all these normal people were doing in the Star Trek forum :rolleyes:

And in answer to your question op, yes. Yes i would.
    jeri-ryan-0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Moved from AH.

:(

Closed at least until I can get home and away from the NSFW pictures

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Reopened now noting that the thread is not in AH anymore.

P.S Yes, yes I would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

All day and night... untill it falls off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 triplehhh

Jeri Ryan has appeared in a couple of episodes of two and a half men and still the sexiest woman on tv. she was the reason i watched star trek voyager.she was melted into that costume every week.

Advertisement