Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Corrie Comedy

Options
  • 30-09-2009 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

I was catching up on some missed Corrie recently (thank you tv3.ie) and I have to say that the episode on 25th Sept with the house party at Tina and Jasons was just brilliant.

It's a real example of the comedy that Corrie is famous for (the episode is still there for those who missed it). Maybe it's just my humour but I laughed out loud at plenty of it.

Like, Graham trying to crack onto the hairdresser was brilliant - then standing in dog poo :p
    Plus, the 'dance off' between Theresa and Julie.
    The way Sean and Kelly were dancing, Theresa giving the young fella a lap dance then snogging the face off him when he was passed out.

Theresa is turning out to be a great character for the one liners - giving blanche a run for her money.

Like the other day when she said to Daryl "You've got a face longer than Celine Dion's" :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

I agree about the comedy - the recent AA Meeting starring Blanche, Ken and Deirdre was spot on.
    I was watching the episode you have mentioned with a critical eye on the acting. Between Rosie and the dog poo, I reckon the dog poo shaded it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

Yes I must admit that Rosie did ruin the episode. The acting is not great at all - although watching her being turfed out onto the street by Michelle was very enjoyable!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Am i the only one that thinks Peter Barlow is looking more like Harold Steptoe these days......heres Peter........:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Tupins wrote: »
    Yes I must admit that Rosie did ruin the episode. The acting is not great at all - although watching her being turfed out onto the street by Michelle was very enjoyable!

Michelle is just a bully. Going off with Luke even though she knew he was with Rosie...playing Peter and Luke off against each other.

Am i the only one that thinks Peter Barlow is looking more like Harold Steptoe these days......heres Peter........:D

Ha ha - YES!

Michelle is a bully. She may be stunning but I never really liked her since when she was going out with Steve - the way she spoke to him was awful, no wonder he went off with Becky!

She is still preferable to the constantly preening Rosie though, so I was still glad that she kicked her ass! Plus in fairness, Luke had split up with Rosie at this stage. He has shown his true colours now though by agreeing to sleep with Rosie one last time!

Apparently there's a new love interest on the way for Michelle though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

. . . and unless my eyes deceive me (and they don't usually in this respect) I detect recent silicone enhancement for Michelle.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

How are they going to manage that? The only person she loves is herself.

Maybe it's a mirror :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Get in there Roy..............:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 red glitter

Oliverdog wrote: »
    . . . and unless my eyes deceive me (and they don't usually in this respect) I detect recent silicone enhancement for Michelle.:cool:
    Yeah, she got a boob job a while back.

• Advertisement
Advertisement