Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Week 1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Cribbs with a 67 yard punt return for a TD

MIN 10-13 CLE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

I'll be demanding a refund for the price of the week. I'll be stressed out if it works again waiting for it to break down again and won't enjoy watching anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 kenmcguire

Some pain in the neck, it crashed on me trying to change from Bengals v Broncos to the Redzone channel... that was at about a quarter past 6. No access since then. Fieldpass radio isn't allowing logins either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

mikemac wrote: »
    I signed up in July
    Was well impressed

Then Week 1 it fails at the first hurdle. :mad:
    If I miss Week 1 here, tbh some sort of refund/credit is due

In my mind there is no doubt a refund is due. TBH this whole situation is a complete farce.

They should take lessons from MLB.TV as to how to run a streaming service.

Missing the Eagles tearing Carolina apart too 31-7 before HT

• Advertisement

Why does their stupid live chat time out and only let you email. Timed out when 4 people were ahead of me. Now there's 21!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I got to see the Ravens touchdown before it crashed.
    And was flicking over the Cowboys too.
    Ah well, even I miss the rest of Sunday football I got to see a touchdown for my beloved Ravens :o

But seriously, Gamepass works perfectly all summer, all pre-season and they mess it up when it counts on Week 1!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭Hynzie

im going against brees in fantasy this week and he has 210 yards and 4 td in the first half!!

I dropped Jeremy Shockey. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

Hynzie wrote: »
    im going against brees in fantasy this week and he has 210 yards and 4 td in the first half!!

Know how you feel,me too/ I also started Manning ahead of McNabb. Bad move!

• Advertisement

second rushing TD for AP versus the browns

17-13 Minnesota

Dear god... I just looked at my bench for fantasy. Eagles D/ST 24 points. I'm playing the saints defense instead. Never again!

did everyone get sorted with the gamepass?

Watching the cowboys v bucs game and after a slow 1st half the cowboys offense is kicking into gear. Romo to Roy Williams for 66 yard TD. Boys up 20 - 7

Finally got an operator, who posted that it should be back. Its not. Then they sign out. FFS again!

just keep trying to log in and it should get through eventually thats how i got it working

24-13 MIN

TD Pass from Favre to Harvin

Still waiting on it here. Managed to pick up a stream of Eagles v Panthers via uStream.tv, keep my ticking over. None too please with this Gamepass problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

NFL Game Pass: We are aware of an issue related to slow page loads on NFL.com related sites - we're working to resolve the issue; please check back momentarily.

Fan f'in tastic.

Wow heads are gonna roll, not working day 1. Ouch. Thank F my Bolts ain't playing now. If they were and I was missing it I'd be ready to kill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Roy Williams gets his 2nd TD as a Cowboy !!!

I might just give him a chance !

Sanchez is looking rather good against the Texans. Dolphins looking terrible against the Falcons with 4 turnovers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Sea Devils wrote: »
    Sanchez is looking rather good against the Texans. Dolphins looking terrible against the Falcons with 4 turnovers
    I'm tellin ya last yr was a flash in the pan for the Phins, they're gonna suck this yr.

Finally got an operator, who posted that it should be back. Its not. Then they sign out. FFS again!

Is there a number to call?
    Or some sort of online helpdesk.

I'm looking at the NFL site but can't find anything

Its an online helpdesk. When you're at the 'launch gampass' screen, you'll see click for assistance on the top right, click that and on the next page, top right, click the. live help link.

I've been trying to get someone for an hour and a half with no luck though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Its So Easy

Eagles 38 Panthers 10

Delhomme has been benched haha.

Dmac willl hopefully be okay for next week. Kevin Kolb is a ****ing crap.

Brian westbrook is helping my fantasy team nicely.

Its an online helpdesk. When you're at the 'launch gampass' screen, you'll see click for assistance on the top right, click that and on the next page, top right, click the. live help link.

I've been trying to get someone for an hour and a half with no luck though.

Thanks but.......I can't even get that far, page won't even load

Someone is going to be getting an angry email tomorrow morning for a refund :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Gah, and now the Ravens are failing to put away the Chiefs and it's 17-17 in the 4th quarter. I need to see that game, been looking forward to it for weeks! :(

FOR THE SECOND TIME SOMEONE HAS COME ONTO THE LIVE HELP AND SIGNED OUT. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Leslie91 wrote: »
    I'm tellin ya last yr was a flash in the pan for the Phins, they're gonna suck this yr.

They have a much tougher schedule then last years so it wouldn't surprise me .

Drew Brees having a field day, just passed 300 yards, his 5th TD of the game.

magnificent 64 TD run by Adrian ALL DAY Peterson against the browns

180 total rushing yards 3 tds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,499 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Awesome touchdown from AP. My money is safe now, had a large bet on Viks -4, it felt to me like the best bet I've seen in six months.

Advertisement