Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

It's 3779. Can't believe the main stealers charge for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

cheers for that but thats the number i already had but it isnt working. It keeps coming up "Wait- 30 mins"

Is there another way to find out the serial number other than the audio guide?

It sounds like the anti theft thingy has kicked in because the radio was incorrectly programmed 3 times (not sure how many tries it gives you). Only other option would be to disconnect the - negative on your battery for 30 minutes and try again. This might mean reprogramming your key fob though. :o

i think i know what it is. The Audio Guide says radio model is the 5000 series but on my radio it says 6000 cd model. The radio must have been changed before. Ill have to take out the radio to check the serial number.....could i do this with coat hangers?:D

i just made radio removal tools out of coat hangers with the help of some wire clippers and pulled out the radio:D.....The serial number and code was on top!! Sorted!!

Cheers for your help Hal!:)

• Advertisement

Yea coat hangers, me the sucker bought them from halfrauds when I installed my aftermarket radio. Glad you got it sorted. :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

hi guys,

sorry if this isn't allowed, had a look around but couldn't see anything.

Is there any way of getting the serial number of a 6000 rds eon radio from a 00 fiesta without taking it out of the dash?

changed battery recently and need the code to unlock the radio and i need the serial number to get the code... Or is there another way around this?!

any help greatly appreciated,

thanks

Check your owners manual for the code, or it will have to be removed to get the serial number.

Hal1 wrote: »
    Check your owners manual for the code, or it will have to be removed to get the serial number.

Never got the manual with the car, thanks for the info though

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Carstuck

You definitly need the serial number. I had a 00 fiesta before and paid €50 to get the code. If you can get four long screws and stick them into the four holes it should pop out the radio and you can get the serial no.

• Advertisement

You could remove that radio with a coat hanger. You will need a pilers and cut two 15cm lengths of it into this shape. Pic here. They will fit the two holes on each side of the radio.

709a_1.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

take out the ashtray and look underneith it the code sticker could be there or behind the interior light pop it out and the sticker could be stuck up there.

If not pull the stereo out like was said above and ring your Ford dealer and give them the info they need off the side of the radio they shouldnt charge you for it if they try to just ring another dealer.

Thanks all round guys, i'll give this a go later!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

If you cant find it Lordgoat--Pop me a pm with the Part number and serial number(on the side of the radio on a white sticker) and Ill get it for you on Monday morning.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Carstuck wrote: »
    You definitly need the serial number. I had a 00 fiesta before and paid €50 to get the code.

Jesus 50 euro for a radio code--We dont charge at all.

There is an 'APP ' that someone posted here a while back that gives you the code once you enter the serial. These threads are 1 a month now. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Pull the stereo out and on the top should be a number starting M........

Post the number here.

We will get you sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,641 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

I paid €30 in a main stealer for the code for my Fiesta radio. Then a few days later I noticed the code was on a sticker in the boot, just underneath the lock :mad:

Not sure if this is a common thing or just something a previous owner did (I believe the car comes with a sticker or two with the code on it).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

Lads,

That calculator thing won't work on my laptop.Something to do with incompatible software.

Would somebody mind doin the honours for me please??

Serial no: M050519

Thanks very muchly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,672 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

JCDUB wrote: »
    Lads,

That calculator thing won't work on my laptop.Something to do with incompatible software.

Would somebody mind doin the honours for me please??

Serial no: M050519

Thanks very muchly.

Getting 1244 for that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

Nice one R.O.R. worked a treat:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 zaccysmom

Hi guys, I know that this isn't the right way of posting a message but for some reason I can't start a new thread - maybe cos I'm new...or just stupid?!
    Anway, really need your help with a radio code for a Ford Fiesta 2002. The battery has been disconnected and the code isn't in my manual. Its a FD6000 6000 NE radio with serial code M018876. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,672 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

zaccysmom wrote: »
    Hi guys, I know that this isn't the right way of posting a message but for some reason I can't start a new thread - maybe cos I'm new...or just stupid?!
    Anway, really need your help with a radio code for a Ford Fiesta 2002. The battery has been disconnected and the code isn't in my manual. Its a FD6000 6000 NE radio with serial code M018876. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Try 9664

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 redskins67

Can anybody help me with the code for my ford 6000 CD stereo?

I had to disconnect the battery & I dont have the code for it.

Serial Number is M071089

Thanks in advance

Lightning ( or anybody)

thanks for your quick reply, But I gave the wrong code in my previous post!!

It should be M071098 & not M071089

I think I'm dyslexic, please help again

Thanks Lightning, it worked a treat!!!!!!!!

Saved me time & money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 wiaader

Hi Everybody. Can anyone help me with getting a code to my ford mondeo 6000cd radio? Radio number is: M087878 Part no. 98Ap-18c815-ac
    Thank You.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭thebiglad

wiaader wrote: »
    Hi Everybody. Can anyone help me with getting a code to my ford mondeo 6000cd radio? Radio number is: M087878 Part no. 98Ap-18c815-ac
    Thank You.

Try 8518

• Registered Users Posts: 10,475 ✭✭✭✭guil

calculator wont run
    serial number M132561
    part number 4M5T-18C815D

• Advertisement

guil wrote: »
    calculator wont run
    serial number M132561
    part number 4M5T-18C815D