Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trials hd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,433 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

NP.... its not obvious, but you need to dismount at the right time to hit the pins (Y button).

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Liathroidi Dana

Cleared the experts today.. thrilled!!

That inferno is a B*****D!! Got to the very last bit on like 300 faults and 20 mins and was just about to be able get the last part and for some reason I pressed instead of B... Nerdrage!

Class game, gonna be playing this til 4ever.. well at least until Shadow Complex...

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

just got gold on inferno II

mailrewop wrote: »

Gratz(sicko!)

Just got the unyielding ach after going over the finish line on my as.s Was about to throw the controller through the screen as it was perect until the end.
    Also got a gold in the flip skill game finally too - took me some amount of attempts. Kept getting to 17 and landing on my back and being unable to move.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

While away some very fun hours playing this the weekend, the friends list score board makes it even more addictive. I've managed to top my scoreboard for alot of the tracks, that's including yourselves HeyHeyAces and Txm Wxlsh. It won't be long before my times topple but now to concentrate on the achievements. Came across the strike one accidentally but between 2 of us playing at the time only managed to knock 4 or 5 down.

I'm Swordfisd by the way (an attack of dyslexia when creating my account). I can't remember who's who again here, Mr E, you're HeyHeyAces aren't you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,433 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Wouldn't be hard to beat my scores. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 43,758 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I'm working through getting golds on all the skill games.. have them on all bar 1 or 2.

Outside the Ball and Hill Climb being particularly tricky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Bought this on a whim yesterday after reading the thread. The instant I saw the video in the OP I was filled without joyous memories of Elastomania, I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet.

As I was working my way through the levels some friends called over so we played a level each for about an hour or 2, hilarious fun. Can't wait to start challenging for some of those top spots :D.

Smellyirishman,

Ahhhh.. that's a blast from the past.

Back when PC's didn't need fancy or powerful graphics card - Elastomania always ran smoothly.. and was great fun!

• Advertisement

• mailrewop wrote: »

Congrats. Doubt i'll even get close to a gold on any of them. Your man that created that track is one of the developers and he's no. 1 on most of the tracks. His name is Sebbi and some of his runs are just god-like.

He posted this on the redlynx forums:
    "I am getting married tomorrow, and going to have a two week honeymoon after that :)

I expect all of my #1 scores on each track and tournament leaderboard to be beaten before I get back! If I see any of my scores at #1 when I get back, there's something wrong in the game. I am counting on you to make it happen!"

There's a great forum for the level editor there as well.

http://www.redlynxgame.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=54

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Just bought this and having a blast with it. Excellent game. Feel free to add me to friends. Gamertag: The Divil

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭beardo81

This game is SICK, its torturing me on Extreme, aararrrgggggghhhh!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

just got the strike achievement. took me nearly 100 attempts. :p

Just added a load of people on this thread. Expect friend invites from 'The Divil'. Ahh so Robert Foster is sjamcm... some good times man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    just got the strike achievement. took me nearly 100 attempts. :p

Same here. And the worse thing was a mate was with me while I was trying, then using his gamertag he got it on his 3rd try, grrr. He hadn't believed me that's where the achievement was up until then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

I just sent friend requests myself to a good few of you on here too. My times suck so far though! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Liathroidi Dana

Have all the cheevs except for the last one.. and I never expect to get it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Jip wrote: »
    Same here. And the worse thing was a mate was with me while I was trying, then using his gamertag he got it on his 3rd try, grrr. He hadn't believed me that's where the achievement was up until then.

the most annoying thing for me was I was tring to bail out for ages and only getting 5 or 6 then I decided I go over the next bit of the jump with my bike. I managed to get the bike to blow up first go and it only knocked down 9 pins :mad:

Was trying unyielding for ages last night and I know how to do each section. linking them tocgether is the problem. got to the bit with the small stand in the middle of explosives loads and just kept getting excited.:D

Played Trials HD there for the first time since the weekend.. hacking away at a few skills games.

All bar the last one unlocked (laziness in getting a third gold medal on Medium - have 2 gold, 2 bronze and all the rest silver).. and have golds on all bar two - Hill Climb (utter bastard!) and Flip Hunter (only unlocked it and had one or two goes at it.. but doesn't look too bad).

PS - got a nice score on the Ski-Jump!

• Advertisement

I feel hungover today. Why? Cause I was up all night hooked on Trials and now I'm exhausted and have to look at a pc screen all day. Lol. Must have played for about 6 hours yesterday. I beat all the extreme tracks and set leaderboard high scores on Ski Jump (185m or so) and the bone breaking game (117 bones). They're so addictive. haha

GStormcrow wrote: »
    I feel hungover today. Why? Cause I was up all night hooked on Trials and now I'm exhausted and have to look at a pc screen all day. Lol. Must have played for about 6 hours yesterday. I beat all the extreme tracks and set leaderboard high scores on Ski Jump (185m or so) and the bone breaking game (117 bones). They're so addictive. haha
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

.. you bahstard!! ;)

Gonna nail the golds in the skill games today I think.
    Think my Gold membership has expired, does that mean I won't be able to upload my scores to the leaderboards?

jayteecork wrote: »
    Gonna nail the golds in the skill games today I think.
    Think my Gold membership has expired, does that mean I won't be able to upload my scores to the leaderboards?
    Nah, silver can upload scores AFAIK.

basquille wrote: »
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

.. you bahstard!! ;)

You're good for now. You haven't accepted my friend request :(:p You too jaytee, chop chop lads ;) What score did you get anyway? My second closest score was bang on 180m. My goal is to hit 190

You're good for now. You haven't accepted my friend request :(:p
    Sorry about that.. rarely notice friends requests. Will accept it this evening.
    What score did you get anyway? My second closest score was bang on 180m. My goal is to hit 190
    Can't actually remember.. might have been 165 or 170.

170 is pretty good. 180 is the platinum

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

You're good for now. You haven't accepted my friend request :(:p You too jaytee, chop chop lads ;) What score did you get anyway? My second closest score was bang on 180m. My goal is to hit 190

Whats your GT?

mika27 wrote: »
    Whats your GT?
    The Divil

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Thanks, added you there. Haven't had a proper game since the weekend so I'm probably way behind now.

Advertisement