Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trials hd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

its a bit pricey at 1200 points though isnt it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I'd pay double that for it... Just been playing it for the last 3 hours. Best arcarde game ever!!!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    i think i just beat hey hey aces score also today. :P

HeyHeyaces scores were pretty bad in fairness :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,433 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Gimme a break man... you guys have been playing it all day. :)
    I was top of the leaderboards in most things last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Feel free to add me.Im up for some leaderboard fun:D
    Gamertag below..Btw love the Skill games

• Advertisement

Damn, the trial version doesn't save your times.

"Obtained" Trials 2 for the PC there. Must say even on easy mode without a pad the courses are impossible. It looks a bit nicer though - 100FPS I'm getting on Max settings.

Couldn't get my pad(PS2 to PC convertor) working so I'll pay for the 360 version.

Edit: could some link me a reputable seller that will email me the points code?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭friend and foe

hey, i'm up or a bit of trials leaderboard action as well..
    gamertag is under glass

also, RobertFoster, i've sent you a friend request. i'll happily go through the multiplayer N+ stages with ya, or if anyone else has it as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,759 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Must give this a try later.. my Xbox has been neglected now that I've been playing catch-up on the TV shows I've been missing.

jayteecork wrote: »
    Edit: could some link me a reputable seller that will email me the points code?
    www.live-codes.co.uk - instant codes via email, I've used them a few times in the last few months.

Thanks got.
    Got the code from live codes, however I can't connect to xbox live right now.

• Advertisement

Mucho gracias Dave.. ordered 4200 points and the receipt and code within a minute of ordering.

Will use them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

1200 points is a bargain, awesome game with loads to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,096 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

also, RobertFoster, i've sent you a friend request. i'll happily go through the multiplayer N+ stages with ya, or if anyone else has it as well?
    I got the multiplayer done, it's the last few single player levels that got me :D Thanks though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Stephen Esquire

Got it last night, thought it was amazing, thought I was amazing at playing it. Unfortunately I was still celebrating the LC so turns out I only managed to complete the first tutorial, in what i'm sure is a record 32 minutes!Haha still a good game!

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

Realy love this game brings back memories of Kick start on the Commodore 64.

The later levels are very hard,on king of the hill I can't manage to get up the first hill must have tried a thousand times.

Furp wrote: »
    The later levels are very hard,on king of the hill I can't manage to get up the first hill must have tried a thousand times.
    I managed to get over the first hill after trying for ages. The sense of accomplishment disappeared as soon as I realised I was still only at the start of the level! :D

Ok I've added some peeps here for leaderboard purposes. Hope you guys don't mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

i just finished inferno II and i feel like crying, im exhausted it took me for ever but atleast i got a gamerpic. makes it all worth while

Right. forgoed food the last few hours to play this.

Starving, but as least I got all gold medals on beginner and easy.

mailrewop wrote: »
    i just finished inferno II and i feel like crying, im exhausted it took me for ever but atleast i got a gamerpic. makes it all worth while
    I kind of guessed you'd be the first on the leaderboard to do it, you've been leading the way ;)

Extreme is quite tough, I'm glad there's only 4 levels. I ran out of time on Goin' Up twice (eventually got it), so I'm going to give Inferno II a rest until tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

i was under pressure near the end, was at the last part with just under 4 mins to finish. don't think i could face it again but thats the best thing about it, you always want to go back and beat your score

Féck.
    Just came upon the first nasty one i think - Let's get Physical.

Editt: Just golded Let's get Physica! no faults, didn't it it would be possible when I played it first. Practice makes perfect I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

my god, its getting too hard!!!

What way do you guys play it?

Do you wait until you nail the gold medal before you move onto the next track?

I'm trying to unlock all the tracks before I go back for golds (and beat leaderboards).
    Finding the hard levels very hard though....

I'm finding it impossible to drive up some fricking tires and concrete pipes. Like 70 gos there and just gave up on the "Technical" level.

Bought this last night and played it for about an hour and a half.. absolutely superb game it must be said.

Have golds on all the easy levels bar the last one. You know the sector of the track where you have to slow down and go under the platform.. I never seem to be able to regain a decent speed after that.

Add me to your friends list if you haven't already - that's my gamertag in my signature. Will play it some more tonight.

Am out for the most of the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Got this yesterday as well, brilliant game, it's like geometry wars all over again! I added a few of ye that I didn't have in my list, there are some good times to aim for.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,524 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Just played the Demo and wow, the true evolution of Excitebike, and brings back misty memories of watching KickStart on BBC back in the day, as some poor youngster gives up the option to have children by falling off and yet onto his motorbike in a humorous way!

Reckon it's a must have for the 360

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Just played the Demo and wow, the true evolution of Excitebike, and brings back misty memories of watching KickStart

I was asking a few mates if they remembered Kick Start, none of them could! thought i was going mad or something.

Advertisement