Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Techno dancing??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

nooooo.gif

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

^ aha, deadly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Techno Viking is the man with the groovy moves

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

• Advertisement

• It cannot be learned, it cannot be imparted, you've either got it or you don't and you'll only ever find out by losing your inhibitions (drink or whatever works for you), and getting on that floor for the first time.

Luckily I found out I was brilliant, and they can't get me off it now! ;)

I find that wearing a snappy white suit helps a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Behind that beard there's a gurn only a mother could love

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 eskimoluver

im kinda getting it, alot of practice though eh:P

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭irisheddie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

His moves are a bit limited but it's certainly the driection ya wanna be going in if you wanna be down with all the sick kats.

BaZmO* wrote: »
    His moves are a bit limited but it's certainly the driection ya wanna be going in if you wanna be down with all the sick kats.

I am fckin horrified by that Mr. BazMo* - think I'll watch it stoned later :pac:

Felixdhc wrote: »
    I am fckin horrified by that Mr. BazMo* - think I'll watch it stoned later :pac:
    Ha. So was I!
    It was posted in the Youtube thread and I was :eek:
    Just thought I'd pass it on!
    Watch his other videos for more weirdness....if you dare!

• Some of the comments on that youtube thread are just depraved. Apparently he's a 16 year old kid with aging disease...yes he likes really **** music and to jump around his bedroom, but then again I had a Gun n Roses album at his age. Some of the venom directed at him is pretty sickening.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

:eek::eek::eek:

I don't know what to think.
    Seriously.
    Just :eek:

Some of the comments on that youtube thread are just depraved. Apparently he's a 16 year old kid with aging disease...yes he likes really **** music and to jump around his bedroom, but then again I had a Gun n Roses album at his age. Some of the venom directed at him is pretty sickening.

Just had a look at them now, pretty bloody bad alright...

Some of the comments on that youtube thread are just depraved. Apparently he's a 16 year old kid with aging disease...yes he likes really **** music and to jump around his bedroom, but then again I had a Gun n Roses album at his age. Some of the venom directed at him is pretty sickening.
    Yeah some of the comments are just disgusting but that's youtube for you. :rolleyes:
    Actually, when did it become par for the course to reply to youtube vids like that?
    Although, I thought the first reply to a video that someone on another thread posted was quite funny and summed up Youtube videos perfectly. Link

As for the kid, he's got Progeria, it's a premature ageing condition (as you've said). Watched a documentary about a few years back, quite a debilitating condition.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

This is what all the cool kids in France are getting jiggy to these days

Vogue Vogue

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭t0mm

Chatting to a few French friends of mine about this tecktonik thing, apparently if you take the universal dislike of scumbags, and apply that to the ridiculous fashion driven world of indie hipsters, then you have an idea of what the craze is like in France. At this stage it's just a money making ploy, most clubs there are free in or a couple of euros at most, tecktonic clubs can cost €20 to get in on a normal night!:eek:

• Advertisement

tecktonik, it's like dancing next to a nest of wasps :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭acman

old gregg wrote: »
    tecktonik, it's like dancing next to a nest of wasps :p

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭The-Ry-Man06

that is the biggest pile of ****e fashon trend ive ever seen and ive seen a lot of dodgy trends

• Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Naah, this is how the coolest kids dance to their "Techno" music

;):D

p.s, check out the view count:eek:

Daroxtar wrote: »
    Naah, this is how the coolest kids dance to their "Techno" music

;):D

p.s, check out the view count:eek:
    Just to continue on from the insect theme.....

Hardstyle Shuffle, it's like dancing next to a nest of ants

Just to continue on from the insect theme.....

Hardstyle Shuffle, it's like dancing next to a nest of ants

I think we're onto something, we should contact David Attenborough and get him to do a documentary on Techno dancing and the insect world, maybe bang on some Ben Klock and open up a can of worms :D

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭t0mm

Holy sh1t I have to admit I'm seriously impressed, whatever you can say about their music they got some moves!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

t0mm wrote: »
    Holy sh1t I have to admit I'm seriously impressed, whatever you can say about their music they got some moves!
    Ok some of them look like complete bell ends, but I'm willing to admit that one or two of them are kinda farkin cool and I wish I could do that! :pac:

• t0mm wrote: »

Huh? For clown school maybe.

Some of the moves are Riverdance meets line dancing. Like that utter crap you see in this Scooter video. They should be beaten.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrPaEUjtYvQ

• Advertisement

AAAAHHHH - MY EARS!!!!

Slightly OT, and ignore the music, but I think this is pretty cool:

Advertisement